PDA

View Full Version : Another Milke Miracle?

Baobobtree
13 January 2008, 04:28 PM
Many of you may remember the milk miracles that occured back in 2006 and 1998, well apparently it might be happening again http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exoCi2N2VxA

This just happened yesterday so it might still be occuring if anyone has murtis in their house I advice them to try feeding them milk!

indianx
13 January 2008, 04:40 PM
Are we sure they weren't pouring the milk in or something? :p

I've just never understood the point of the so-called miracles and I'm only speaking for myself. I mean I can see how it would, whether it is true or not, reaffirm someone's sense of faith and bhakti, but it doesn't do much for oneself in the path to moksha.

Agnideva
13 January 2008, 04:52 PM
Many of you may remember the milk miracles that occured back in 2006 and 1998, well apparently it might be happening again http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exoCi2N2VxA
This just happened yesterday so it might still be occuring if anyone has murtis in their house I advice them to try feeding them milk!

Namaste BBT,

Is this video the only evidence, or are there any other reports? The video was kinda blurry, but I did see the milk disappear at the end.

Baobobtree
13 January 2008, 05:14 PM
Is this video the only evidence, or are there any other reports? The video was kinda blurry, but I did see the milk disappear at the end. As of now I only know of this video, but I'm looking to see if anyone else has mentioned it, and I've emailed a couple of friends about it.

I've just never understood the point of the so-called miracles and I'm only speaking for myself. I mean I can see how it would, whether it is true or not, reaffirm someone's sense of faith and bhakti, but it doesn't do much for oneself in the path to moksha. Meh. Many people need these kind of things to believe in God. I remember someone posting something about how the 2006 miracle helped him believe in God again. Even then I still think it would be a pleasant experience to be a part of.

ScottMalaysia
13 January 2008, 10:01 PM
I've just never understood the point of the so-called miracles and I'm only speaking for myself. I mean I can see how it would, whether it is true or not, reaffirm someone's sense of faith and bhakti, but it doesn't do much for oneself in the path to moksha.

If you have no faith, then you will take many more births to reach moksha.

And it's good because it shows that Hinduism is a true religion. Roman Catholics and Eastern Orthodox claim that their religion is true by showing the vast amount of miracles that have happened in it. Weeping statues/icons, apparitions of Mary, healing through a saint's intercession, all of these, and more, abound in those religions. So it's good that Hinduism has a few miracles, too.