PDA

View Full Version : Namaste

TatTvamAsi
21 January 2008, 01:15 PM
Hello All,

I happened upon this forum as I was searching for some material on Sanathana Dharma on Google. I am glad to have found an online community of like-minded individuals, well, at least for the most part (LOL), and am looking forward to many discussions and exchanges of ideas.

I am also part of a Yahoo group that counters the vitriolic garbage on Sanathana Dharma & India on YouTube. If interested, I can let you guys know more about it.

Subham,
-"Tat Tvam Asi"

Agnideva
21 January 2008, 03:58 PM
Namaste and welcome to HDF, TatTvamAsi.

Are you the same TatTvamAsi who used to post on CR, once upon a time?

devotee
21 January 2008, 09:33 PM
Hello All,

I happened upon this forum as I was searching for some material on Sanathana Dharma on Google. I am glad to have found an online community of like-minded individuals, well, at least for the most part (LOL), and am looking forward to many discussions and exchanges of ideas.

I am also part of a Yahoo group that counters the vitriolic garbage on Sanathana Dharma & India on YouTube. If interested, I can let you guys know more about it.

Subham,
-"Tat Tvam Asi"

Welcome to the board, TaTvamAsi ! :)

TatTvamAsi
21 January 2008, 10:46 PM

Hi, no I don't think so. I don't know what "CR" is. Glad to be part of this forum.

satay
22 January 2008, 08:39 AM

Aha, that's where I have seen this name...I couldn't recall but the username felt very familiar. :)

satay
22 January 2008, 08:40 AM
Hi, no I don't think so. I don't know what "CR" is. Glad to be part of this forum.

Welcome TatTvamAsi, we are glad to have you in HDFPuri.

Agnideva
22 January 2008, 12:57 PM

Namaste TTA. CR = comparative religion. Someone with your handle also used to post some well-balanced posts in that forum. We're talking perhaps 2 years ago. Anyway, welcome to hdf, and I'm looking forward to more of your posts.

Aum.