(1) kundalini
(2) nada
(3) spanda
(4) origin of mind
(5) origin of maya.

Let some body clarify.

soham3
24 January 2008, 02:30 AM
Incest is growing and spreading like wild fire. It should be stemmed.

TatTvamAsi
24 January 2008, 11:35 AM
Incest is growing and spreading like wild fire. It should be stemmed.

Any proof or basis for what you're claiming? I thought those things are common with Asuras that have taken bodily form (?).

soham3
25 January 2008, 05:03 AM
How did the following words originate :-
(1) sanatana
(2) diksha
(3) anaadi
(4) alakh
(5) aham & ham ?

soham3
25 January 2008, 05:05 AM
What should one understand from bindu, nada and kala ?

soham3
25 January 2008, 05:09 AM
What is the purpose of creation and how the whole universe came out of Para-Brahman ?

soham3
25 January 2008, 05:13 AM
What is the diameter or length of the universe and what lies beyond where the outer-most boundary of the physical cosmos ends ?

soham3
25 January 2008, 05:31 AM
Incest has reached to gargantuan levels in USA & other countries. Problem is compounded because there are alternate & animal sex additionally.
So we are now in ku-kaliyuga.
I happened to see all these things on the internet.
By the way, it reflects poorly on me also and proves / shows that I am also a dirty guy.

soham3
25 January 2008, 05:38 AM
Satya Sai Baba & his follwers say that He is an avataar. Millions of people all over the globe worship Him as Shiva & Shakti ( both combined ).

soham3
25 January 2008, 05:48 AM
Bipin Joshi is teaching kriya yoga which is quite different from that taught by Bengali masters Yogananda & Hariharananda. He is from Maharashtra.

soham3
25 January 2008, 05:53 AM
This cult propounds that 'radhaswamy' is the highest word and 'radhaswamy dham' is the highest plane of existence. From soundless place came divine sound, from it Light and then world.

soham3
25 January 2008, 05:59 AM
Some people say that there is evidence to show/ prove that the vedic rishis used to drink wine and eat non-vegetarian foods.

sm78
25 January 2008, 06:12 AM
Can u possibly post more than a line in a post ? And consequently provide some more information ,background, motivation and intension behind each of the posts ?

Not that posts and posters whose posts whoosh past over one's head is something new to this forum.

satay
25 January 2008, 09:38 AM
Admin Note

Soham, further to my private message to you, please search for the topic that you plan to post about, first, on HDF. Most probably you will find the the topic has already been discussed and you can simply post your questions on one of the existing threads e.g. post about satya sai baba.

In the event, that you don't find any related threads, please post all your questions here on this thread instead of creating new threads with one liner posts. It will be easier for the reader and easier for me to manage.

Thanks,

soham3
12 May 2008, 11:57 PM
One Vijay Kumar Naidu from A.P. claims that he is Kalki Avatar. He says that he will make all people on the earth enlightened. He claims to have power of mass-awakening. He has a large following including westerners.

soham3
13 May 2008, 12:09 AM
(1) What is difference between spanda and sphurana ?
(2) What is spanda yoga ?
(3) Why Purusha which is kaivalya feels lonely so as to have the need for creating prakritti and then subsequently interact & interplay with it ?
(4) What was the need for Brahman Sutras to be created by Vyas ?
(5) They say Vyas had not conquered sex. True ?

soham3
04 October 2008, 08:42 AM
They say prakritti came out of purush through sphota and that sphota was preceded by spanda / sphurana.

soham3
27 November 2009, 12:48 PM
Paramahamsa Nithyananda is an enlightened master living amidst us today. With a worldwide movement for meditation and inner bliss, Nithyananda continues to offer solutions for things as trivial as every day stress to something as profound as enlightenment. With a strong footing in the vedic tradition and embracing all world religions as paths to the ultimate Truth, Nithyananda draws people from around the world crossing all societal, cultural, language, age and gender barriers.
At Bidadi, on the Mysore – Bengaluru highway, it is difficult to miss the huge billboard of Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam with the charismatic image of Paramahamsa Nithyananda. Since its inception many years ago, Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam in Bidadi has been a spiritual center for many devotees from all over the world. The organization renders innumerable services and programs. The ashrams and centers set up worldwide offer quantum spirituality where material and spiritual worlds merge and create blissful living. The services provided by the organization include meditation, yoga, free energy healing through the Nithya Spiritual Healing system, free education to youth, promoting art and culture, satsangs (spiritual gatherings), corporate programs, free medical camps and eye surgeries, free meals at all ashrams worldwide, a holistic system of education for children through the in-house Gurukul and a two-year residential spiritual training program in India. Life Bliss Foundation is the entity set up in the USA which spreads the powerful teachings and meditations cognized by Nithyananda.