PDA

View Full Version : Jai Jai<3

NayaSurya
02 February 2008, 10:28 PM
Namaste, with much love to each of you.<3

My feet are well worn from walking such a long spiritual path.

I was born into a Baptist family who converted to mormonism when I was very young. Then at the age of 10 they switched to Pentacostal and then back to Baptist and finally to being Catholic.

But since I was 13 I knew I was not able to abide by the religions my parents provided. I was raised on a military base and exposed to mostly eastern religions. This forever opened my heart to this journey. Since that moment I have searched my heart endlessly to find my place, which I found at the feet and in the hands of my beloved Shiva.

I am very isolated in my life, I live upon a isolated hill in the middle of a private gated nature reserve and I fear, in this lifetime, I may never find a guru to answer the many questions upon my heart. But reading your posts in other threads I have again found my strength to keep my hope.

If the Guru can not be sought...then the Guru I pray to find, will have to travel such a great distance to find me. At times it seems an impossible thing.

So many ways I am such a novice, so many ways this path is well worn to me...singing to God with all my heart and sending this great wealth of love that he has given me back into this world.

I pray that you would accept the joy and love I have for each of you.

You have my heart:hug:

Aum Namasivaya

satay
03 February 2008, 10:25 AM
Namaskar nayasurya,

Welcome to HDF! We look forward to your posts.

Agnideva
03 February 2008, 12:47 PM
Namaste NayaSurya, and welcome to HDF :). I look forward to your posts too.

Aum Namah Shivaya.

NayaSurya
03 February 2008, 01:28 PM
Mostly I will be reading your posts, I am so new I have little to offer. But, what I lack in learning I make up for with love<3

yajvan
03 February 2008, 01:43 PM
Hari Om
~~~~~

So many ways I am such a novice, so many ways this path is well worn to me...

Aum Namasivaya
Namaste,

We welcome your humility and the path you have been on...
I am in hopes that HDF will offer some light.

pranams,

Nuno Matos
03 February 2008, 04:09 PM
Namaste NayaSurya

Welcome friend to HDF!;)