PDA

View Full Version : Energy transmition in sex.

vamshi
05 February 2008, 05:58 AM
Hi,this is vamshi.some body told me that the energy is transmits in the sex course. so how this energy is transmits and what is behind it.and what type of energy is transmits if i had sex with a call girl. and if i had sex with my wife.

sm78
05 February 2008, 08:42 AM
Perhaves you have arrived at the wrong place with your questions.

vamshi
06 February 2008, 11:25 PM
Hi, am sorry am not clear with my post here the energy means the spiritual energy.not the physical energy.the vital ism. i mean once intra personnel energy. i don't know the exact meaning.of the spiritual energy also.But during the sexual intercourse once inherent energy will be transformed and vice versa .so can u plz comment on this .

c.smith
07 February 2008, 12:34 AM
Spiritual energy, from my understanding, is transmitted to a partner during sexual interactions and is in such returned. Perhaps someone could comment here on Kundalini and its dormant power in the mooladhara chakra.

It is also accepted that young initiates into the priesthood are encouraged to remain celebate and to redirect the sexual energy into spiritual energy. I've tried this myself and found that it helps to increase concentration and aide in meditation.

Intention can play a part here, as in having relations with a prostitute versus having sex and union with ones wife (or life partner, male or female as the case may be). Isn't sex with a prostitute a means at fulfilling some lustful desire - a simple effort at self gratification on the PHYSICAL level? Can one really believe that such an act could be beneficial on the spiritual level? Seems like there are two separate motives here.

I certainly don't have all of the answers and can only offer my limited knowledge based on what I've learned and by personal experience.

I might suggest that one work to better a relationship with a soul mate instead of lusting after other types of gratification. The possibilities when love is shared between two intimate souls is limitless.

vamshi
07 February 2008, 04:53 AM
thank you very much for your valuable reply. by going deep in this issue sex and energy. i have got somany doubts and confused.please kindly help me.

what is bramhacharya or Celibacy?
as an unmarried man i want to keep the sperm? otherwise i will be week and impotent ?
what is the purpose of bramhacharya.?
i am telling frankly am not keeping it. what should i do to rescue from the evil affects .becoz i think am not doing bramhacharya.

plz advice me.But doctors they said there is no use to keep sperm.or to controlling the sexual pleasure. what we want is a safe sex.

one more thing plz.. some bidy says tht we can get moksha or nirvana through the sex also . is it true?

atanu
09 February 2008, 07:24 AM
Namaste Vamshi

Brahmacharya in truth means 'living in Brahman’. A real brahmachari, finds bliss in the Brahman which is the same as the Self. He will not look for other sources of happiness. In fact the emergence out from the Self is the cause of misery. Celibacy is certainly an aid to realisation among so many other aids. For one who is truly a Brahmachari, the following verse applies

Gita, Chapter 18, Verse 17 - “He who is free from the notion of ego, whose intellect is unattached, though he annihilates all the worlds, he slayeth not, nor is he bound by the results of his actions.

For us, however, the guilt of any karma will be the killer. Doctors know only the physical and do not know of the mental effects very well. All physical effects are preceded by mental modifications. The guilt arising out of self gratification is the most potent killer of your own happiness (which, I think is reflected in your letter). Self abuse thus leads to loss of spiritrual happiness and spiritual power.

At the same time, at your age, what doctors say is also not wrong. Passion is natural and if possible should be shared in a married relationship. This can be taken as sacrifice of fire unto fire and has dharmic sanction. For the unmarried, it is best to lose the passion in dreams or in sleep. However, it may not be possible for us common mortals always. (My friend SM recommended a prayaschit for these mistakes once and we may request him to repeat that).

There is another Gita verse which talks of hypocrisy. If mentally one is always imagining sex and gratification and denying it physically then it is no good. Mental state is important. If passion is in mind and it causes disturbance in meditation or puja, then IMO, it may be better to get it done and do puja/meditation calmly.

moksha or nirvana through sex may be a tough road to travel (at least as per me). It may be possible for a handful few called as Vira.

Om