PDA

View Full Version : How to predict second marriage happiness?

shwetarose
27 February 2008, 06:55 AM
Namaste all.

I m learning astrologer in a very basic stage.

I started learning by reading my all frds charts.

One of my frd have Sun,mercury,mars,rahu in marriage house ie.7th house. and venus in 8th house.

also in navmasa chart, he have mercury saturn in 7th house and mars in 8th house.

he have been told that might second marriage takes place..

but how to predict second marriage happiness? i mean will he be happy or successful in second marriage? i mean how to predict that? we can know that only thru mahadasha? or in charts u can see the result of second marriage??

yajvan
13 March 2008, 11:20 AM
Hari Om
~~~~~~

Namaste all.
I m learning astrologer in a very basic stage.
I started learning by reading my all frds charts.

One of my frd have Sun,mercury,mars,rahu in marriage house ie.7th house. and venus in 8th house.

also in navmasa chart, he have mercury saturn in 7th house and mars in 8th house.

he have been told that might second marriage takes place..

but how to predict second marriage happiness? i mean will he be happy or successful in second marriage? i mean how to predict that? we can know that only thru mahadasha? or in charts u can see the result of second marriage??

Namaste,
your reseach may want to include the Upa Lagna...that is the Arudha of the 12th house. We look to that to start the process.
7th house is realtionships , yes? getting involved with others. The 12 house is the 'pleasures of the bed' and points to marriage ( both spiritual as the 12 is a moksha house, and a conjugal relationship too). Look to see what the aspects are on the Upa Lagna, the 9th therefrom, etc.
( Aspects are both graha dristi and rasi dristi).

Look to the karaka of relationsips - Venus and Moon will help.

pranams