PDA

View Full Version : what Veda maabharth porana says obut God

myislam1
05 March 2008, 04:04 AM
God is one and Muhammad saw is the antim rishi proved from your
own bhagvatgita,purana,veda.mabharth etc. for detail visit
www.myislam.zoomshare.com/2.html (http://www.myislam.zoomshare.com/2.html)

satay
05 March 2008, 11:28 AM
God is one and Muhammad saw is the antim rishi proved from your
own bhagvatgita,purana,veda.mabharth etc. for detail visit
www.myislam.zoomshare.com/2.html (http://www.myislam.zoomshare.com/2.html)

Yes, we accept muslims into the Hindu fold, especially those that accept the authority of Vedas, Gita and Puranas.

Please take your constitutional position into Hinduism. There is no need for you to continue into a false religion like mulismanism and into a false scripture called koran.

rcscwc
08 August 2009, 06:07 AM
As per Bhavishya Purana Mohammad was a demon, pishacha
Bhavishya Puran: Prati Sarg: Part III:3,3 5-27
Suta Goswami said: After hearing the king’s prayers, Lord Shiva said: O king Bhojaraja, you should go to the place called Mahakakshvara, that land is called Vahika and now is being contaminated by the mlecchas. In that terrible country there no longer exists dharma. There was a mystic demon named Tripura(Tripurasura), whom I have already burnt to ashes, he has come again by the order of Bali. He has no origin but he achieved a benediction from me. His name is Mahamada(Muhammad) and his deeds are like that of a ghost. Therefore, O king, you should not go to this land of the evil pishacha.

So, as per Bhavishya purana muhammad was an evil Ghoul, a pishacha.

See the original sanskrit here at.
http://bhavishyapuran.blogspot.com/2007/07/bhavishya-purana-prediction-of.html (http://bhavishyapuran.blogspot.com/2007/07/bhavishya-purana-prediction-of.html)

Why are you believing that a ghoul could be a prophet?

saidevo
08 August 2009, 09:19 PM
The normal meanings attributed to the term 'mada' in Sanskrit are:
intoxication, sexual desire or enjoyment, wantonness, lust, ruttishness, rut;
pride, arrogance, presumption, conceit of or about;

and 'mahAmada' or 'mahAmatta' means:
great pride or indication; excessive or violent rut.

The name clearly explains the nature of the person who founded the 'paishAcha dharma'.

atanu
08 August 2009, 10:39 PM
The name clearly explains the nature of the person who founded the 'paishAcha dharma'.

Namaste Saidevoji,

With due regards, I will like to point out that we mistakenly think that a person is independent. The following is the full citation from the Purana:

(Background information: Mohammad came to meet Bhoja Raja, as the Bhavisya Purana describes).

From Bhavisya Purana

raatrau sa devaruupashca bahumaayavishaaradah paishaacam dehamaasthaaya bhojaraajam hi soabravit: At night, he (Mohammad) of angelic disposition, this shrewd man in the guise of a Pishacha [a desert spirit or jinn], spoke to Bhoja Raja.

aaryayadharmohi te raajansarvadharmottamah smritah iishaagyayaa karishyaami paishaaca dharma daarunam: O Raja! Your Arya Dharma has been considered to be the best of all religions, but according to the commandments of the Supreme Controler, I shall enforce the strong creed of the Pishachas.

lingacchedii shikhaahinah shmashrudhaari sa dushakah uccaalaapii sarva bhakshi bhavishyati jano mama: My followers will see to it that men are circumcised and that they wear no shikha on their heads. Instead they will wear beards and behave against brahminical principles. They will call out loudly in their prayers. They will eat all things.

binaa kaala caa pashavaasteshaaam bhakshyaa mataa mama naimusaleva samskaarah kushariva bhavishyati: According to my teachings, they will eat all animals except swine. They will not seek purification by sitting on Kusha grass, rather their purification will come by warfare. (Musal).

tasmaanmusalavanto hi jaatayo dharmadushakaah iti paishaaca dharmashca bhavishyati maya krutah: They shall be known as Musal because of their battles with irreligious nations, and I shall be known as the originator of this pisaca-dharma.
The following is the ISCKON teaching on the subject:

Sripad Suhotra Maharaja

The Bhavisya Purana presents Islam as pisaca-dharma, a religion of the ghosts that inhabit the wastelands of Arabia. Mohammad is depicted as warning a Hindu king that the pisaca-dharma of Arabia would disturb India's arya-dharma. Now, trying to decide whether this account of such an important world religion is "bad" or "good" would involve an intense discussion. Most likely that discussion would not be successful in satisfying everybody. But this controversy of "good" versus "bad" is just another instance of exaggerated duality. That very fallen persons who followed a ghostly religion crossed the western desert to invade India is all within the Lord's plan. Thus Muslims too were caught up in Lord Caitanya's sankirtana movement. Namacarya Haridasa Thakura himself was born in a Muslim family. Such is the power of sankirtana which continues to spread to every town and village of the world regardless of all the ceaseless arguments about this religion verses that religion, this race verses that race, this material body versus that material body.
-------------------------------------

If Bhavisya Purana has to be taken as the truth (being one out of 18 Puranas, it tells the absolute Truth), then we must realise that it is Ishwara's plan that gets executed and not Shaitan's. Bhavisya Purana indeed says that Mohamad is angelic but in the guise of Pishacha.

raatrau sa devaruupashca bahumaayavishaaradah paishaacam dehamaasthaaya bhojaraajam hi soabravit: At night, he (Mohammad) of angelic disposition, this shrewd man in the guise of a Pishacha [a desert spirit or jinn], spoke to Bhoja Raja.

------------------------------------------And funnily, Koran also contains the following (though the reference is towards institution of Musa):

Holy Koran

2.29. He it is Who created for you all that is in the earth. Then turned He to the heaven, and fashioned it as seven heavens.
And He is Knower of all things.

2.30. And when thy Lord said unto the angels: Lo! I am about to place a viceroy in the earth, they said: wilt Thou place
therein one who will do harm therein and will shed blood, while we, we hymn Thy praise and sanctify Thee? He said:
Surely I know that which ye know not.
-----------------------------------------------

Lord is unscrutable. For us, I believe unwaveringly, is the path of unwavering faith on Lord. Do the alloted karma as worship and leave it to Lord. Hatred is not part of Hinduism.

http://www.bvml.org/tmi/grfx/shiva_linga_ganga-1.jpg

Om Namah Shivaya

atanu
08 August 2009, 11:22 PM
The key to understanding all these is the secret taught to Arjuna:

Gita Chapter 18

Eeshwarah sarvabhootaanaam hriddeshe’rjuna tishthati;
Bhraamayan sarvabhootaani yantraaroodhaani maayayaa.
61. The Lord dwells in the hearts of all beings, O Arjuna, causing all beings, by His illusive power, to revolve as if mounted on a machine!

Tameva sharanam gaccha sarvabhaavena bhaarata;
Tatprasaadaatparaam shaantim sthaanam praapsyasi shaashwatam.
62. Fly unto Him for refuge with all thy being, O Arjuna! By His Grace thou shalt obtain supreme peace and the eternal abode.

Iti te jnaanamaakhyaatam guhyaad guhyataram mayaa;
Vimrishyaitadasheshena yathecchasi tathaa kuru.
63. Thus has wisdom more secret than secrecy itself been declared unto thee by Me; having reflected over it fully, then act thou as thou wishest.

Sarvaguhyatamam bhooyah shrinu me paramam vachah;
Ishto’si me dridhamiti tato vakshyaami te hitam.
64. Hear thou again My supreme word, most secret of all; because thou art dearly beloved of Me, I will tell thee what is good.

Manmanaa bhava madbhakto madyaajee maam namaskuru;
Maamevaishyasi satyam te pratijaane priyo’si me.
65. Fix thy mind on Me, be devoted to Me, sacrifice to Me, bow down to Me. Thou shalt come even to Me; truly do I promise unto thee, (for) thou art dear to Me.

Sarvadharmaan parityajya maamekam sharanam vraja;
Aham twaa sarvapaapebhyo mokshayishyaami maa shuchah.
66. Abandoning all duties, take refuge in Me alone; I will liberate thee from all sins; grieve not.

-----------------

The above is not a bit different from teaching in any other religion. But we forget. We forget that no one is independent of Ishwara's will.

Further, Ishwara-Sarvesvara, who is the revealed consciousness of the Atman-Brahman is sarvesvara -- the Pragnya Ghana (unparted wisdom). The sarvesvara Krishna, who teaches "I am the Self" is also called Ghanashyam -- ghana shyam -- the unparted dark being. Gahnashyam is sarvesvara, not different from Pragnya ghana, not different from Ishwara.

http://www.bvml.org/tmi/grfx/shiva_linga_ganga-1.jpg

Om Namah Shivaya