PDA

View Full Version : Viparita Raja Yoga

yajvan
18 March 2008, 11:30 AM
Hari Om
~~~~~~

There is a very interesting yoga called ViparIta (vipareeta) raja yoga. Its formation means ones rise or success after failure or after another's failure.

This applies this week in USA politics. As of late we have seen Elliott Spitzer, now X-Governor of New York State, resign from office due to his mischief. Yet from this debacle and Mr. Spitzer's loss, the Lieutenant Governor David Patterson, rises to power. This is Viparita Raja Yoga in action.

So what is the rule we apply? It is caused by the lords of dusthanas ( the 3rd, 6th, 8th and or 12th) conjoining or occuping another dusthana. It implies the collection of power or gains coming together due to another's ( or ones own) down fall or death of another.

What to Consider?

The planets ( grahas) involved should be weak by placement in a dusthana or
in debility in the rasi chart ( Janma Kundalai) or in the Navamsa or D9 chart, or (and)
be strong in a kendra ( quadrant) or trikona ( trine ) and transfer power to the lord of the lagna, or atmakaraka by conjuction or dristi (aspect)Another caveat or observation - the recipient of this yoga my not rise in position ( become the next Governor, Minister, Vice President of A Company ) but will get residual benefits from ANOTHER person that may have this yoga also - I have seen this in many cases. So two cases arise:
1. The direct benefit from the loss or misfortune of another. Many call out the down-fall of an enemy due the dustanana influence, yet this is not always the case and therefore;
2. The rise or benefit to the native based upon the downfall of a friend or ally.

Who plays a key role here? Saturn, as Sani is the natural karaka of dusthanas.

More if there is interest... take a look at your chart and see of this condition exists. I have it in my chart... Mars ( Mangal) Is owner of the 6th and resides in the 12th. I have experienced Viparita Raja Yoga throughout my life.

pranams

Ekoham
19 July 2011, 06:03 AM
Namaste Yajvanji,

My understanding of viparit rajayoga is

when the lords of dusthans are weak thereby unable to bring any harm to native is considered as Viparit rajayoga.

Lets take an example-- when do we face resistance to our growth, prosperity or health? It is when our enemy is stronger than us to be able to cause harm, but when enemy is weaker or to say much much weaker-- this indicates no resistance whatsoever to our growth......

Thats what is termed as viparit rajyoga

In Rajyoga the benefic planet in the chart helps to rise, in viparit (opposite) rajyoga the obstacle to reduce our speed of growth becomes toothless or powerless to cause any harm, thereby indirectly supporting the growth.........

In short Pakistan supporting India on Kashmir can be termed as viparit rajyoga for India.

Rgds

Ekoham

rajput
05 November 2011, 11:13 AM
respected yajvanji & ekohamji pranam

In my chart mithun lagan and 6th lord in 12th house and 12th lord venus & lagnesh mercury in 7th house.

Is it vipreet raj yoga??

If yes then what effect will be in upcomming saturn- mars dasha??

Regards