PDA

View Full Version : Ganesha Mandala (home shrine)

shian
28 March 2008, 11:04 PM
Namo Maharya Nandikesvara Devarajaya, Vighneshvara, Vinayaka, Ganapati Devarajaya
Namo Mahamahesvara Devarajaya
Namo Uma Mahadeviye
Namo Skanda Veda Dharmapala

in Buddhism Tripitaka, the text i wrote in red is Buddhism called to family of Ishna Deva.
Kartikeya was called Skanda Veda Dharmapala (in chinesse very popular as Wei tuo Pusa) he is general of Dharmapala, run very fast and Guardian of the Dharma.

Ganesha in Buddhism is have conettion with Great Bodhisattva Avalokitesvara, Avalokitesvara transform become wife of Vinayaka (Goddess with Elephant Head), and the Yidam or Principal deitys of Ganesha is Avalokitesvara. So Buddhist cannon Tripitaka, Sakyamuni said pray to Ganesha, must pray to Avalokitesvara and Amrta Kundali Vidyaraja.

Ganesha is my lovely Lord.

i have Ganesh rupang in my shrine, but i want to build special one of Ganesh shirne. With Uma and Mahesvararaja.

I want put Ganesha image in center, Mahesvara in right and Uma in left. Please give me some advice...

^_^

ps: i want post the big resolution of Ganesh image (very good image) here, but this forum cannot post big size file....T_T...

shian
16 May 2009, 06:41 AM
Om Ganapatiye Svaha

see this video from movie Om Namah Shivaya

Devas pray to Ganesh and singing bhajan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gtFtUePexs&feature=related

i love it

shian
17 May 2009, 10:50 PM
many article of Ganesh Cathurti in this Blog :

http://www.hindu-blog.com/2007/09/environmental-pollution-caused-by.html

for me, meditation on Lord Ganesh make me happy and joyfull

destroy negative thinking

can improve positive thinking

Lord Ganesh have give me Dharsan in dream, He dance , with the shine Red Ruby colour in body, eight arms in Abhaya mudra, hold a modaka, axe, elephant stick, padma, lasso, trunk and black Naga, golden shining ornaments, under Him is white cloud, and in back is great two door just like Mandir door, with great light golden colour, door have ornaments. He smilling to me and back step to door and the door is closed, and then i wake up !

after that He fullfilling my wish .

Om Ganapatiye Svaha

shian
18 May 2009, 03:25 AM
http://images.exoticindiaart.com/buddha/rakta_ganapati_seated_on_the_six_ornament_throne_tj80.jpg

Om Mahesvaraye Svaha
Om Ganapatiye Svaha

Meditation on You is happines
But i am still attachment by form and i need playing
like son waiting Father
like a friend waiting chum
like a boy waiting his brother
like YOU waiting for MODAKA
this heart is full of exciting

Ganesh, my Lord, i miss your Darshan
please come again to my dream Rakta ganapati,
please come again in my Samadhi Syama Ganapati
please dance again in my dream and samadhi

tell me what i must to do for get YOUR Darshan

yes i a man who attached by rupam and sukha
i attached by YOUR lila

please let me fly with YOU around Universe
please let me see Universe from YOUR shanka

please let me in to the shining Great Golden Gate

let me always remember my vow
Give me siddhis to break the obstacles, to share this happiness for people who stay in sorrow

in the front of ocean consciousness of people who read this

please come to their life, make bright, joyfull to love Baghavan and play togheter with Baghavan with understand all rules.

See Your again in form
Love You

Eastern Mind
18 May 2009, 07:16 AM
Prostrations to He Who has One Tusk

Shian: This is very noble. Your love of Ganesha shines through. I hope he does come again to your dreams. This all shows the reality of Gods, that they're more than symbolic. Thanks again.

Aum Namasivaya