PDA

View Full Version : hello

karun
02 April 2008, 10:01 AM
hello
i am living in switzerland and very much interested in exchange of opinions regarding spirituality.
my age: 51, thou i am swiss, i grew up under strong influence of hindu friends and teachers. i still keep contact with friends in india and find more and more delight in the depth of advaita philosophy.
read you soon
karun

Jigar
03 April 2008, 01:32 PM
:Enthaleku:

I dont know of many Indians from your area. Maybe if you would like could tell me more about how you got there. We dont have any choices around here but to put up with or be dealt extravagent philosophy.

:enthaleku:

satay
03 April 2008, 05:15 PM
Namaskar Jigar,

We dont have any choices around here but to put up with or be dealt extravagent philosophy.

Would you like to elaborate on this? What do you mean by not having any choices 'around here'?

I hope that you don't mean HDFPuril. In HDF you have many many choices, just look at the front page and choose a forum to start discussion in...

karun
04 April 2008, 03:40 AM
:Enthaleku:

I dont know of many Indians from your area. Maybe if you would like could tell me more about how you got there. We dont have any choices around here but to put up with or be dealt extravagent philosophy.

:enthaleku:

dea jigar sir

i am born swiss and grew up here. but i met indians around maharishi mahesh yogi who was in switzerland many years and enjoyed his teachings. later i built up my own connections to the shankaracharya tradition.

regards