PDA

View Full Version : Dharma's role in everyday life

Zo786
02 April 2008, 02:16 PM
Hello, my first post here!

I am from Milton Keynes in England, UK. I joined this forum to research the concept of Dharma.

I am having trouble understanding the meaning and significance of Dharma and came here for help.

What I would really like to know is how does Dharma affect a Hindu's everyday life? Does it affect your daily routine in anyway? What do you do differently bearing in mind Dharma.

I am not Hindu, but Muslim. I find the entire concept slightly confusing. I am looking to complete a research paper on Dharma, and just looknig for some good information from Hindus.

I hope I have made myself clear.

Thanks for reading, hopefully get some replies!!

Zoher.

yajvan
02 April 2008, 06:08 PM
Hari Om
~~~~~

Hello, my first post here!

I am from Milton Keynes in England, UK. I joined this forum to research the concept of Dharma.

I am having trouble understanding the meaning and significance of Dharma and came here for help.

What I would really like to know is how does Dharma affect a Hindu's everyday life? Does it affect your daily routine in anyway? What do you do differently bearing in mind Dharma.

I am not Hindu, but Muslim. I find the entire concept slightly confusing. I am looking to complete a research paper on Dharma, and just looknig for some good information from Hindus. I hope I have made myself clear.

Thanks for reading, hopefully get some replies!!

Zoher.

Namaste and hello Zoher. Welcome to HDF.
I think HDF can help you...
There are many posts, here is one you may find of use:
http://www.hindudharmaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1413&highlight=Yuga+dharma

That said,
If you use the search feature that should be shoing on your screen at the top, please enter the word dharma, and you will be directed to various posts where the word dharma is used. from there you can find your way around.

After you poke around for a bit, please feel free to ask questions as you see fit.

regards,

Jigar
03 April 2008, 10:30 AM
Welcome Zo 786,

Sugar Hill slides as i like to call this place, is very blatant on profound language, breath easy and :Entheluku: to my brothers at post regarding our dharma

Mastenam,