PDA

View Full Version : Namaste Sunyatta

Jozen-Bo
02 April 2008, 02:22 PM
Hello!

I have many names! One of the most common of names I am known by is Jozen-Bo! I am glad to be here! I have many questions, much to learn and much to share!

As to my religion...I don't know what to say! I practice many different religions combined into my own unique version, embracing from them that which my heart holds dear. My interest, belief in, and practice of Hinduism grew tremendously after the Divine Mother Kali spoke directly to me (which has been one of the pivotal experiences of my entire life). I had been trying to seek a name for a discovery I made regarding something I commonly refer to as the Mind Portal, a spiral map of time; but shortly after hearing Her voice I was able to give it its original name: The Dharma Flower Star Calendar Portal. That is its real name, but I refer to it as the Mind Portal, because I feel it will be easier for more people to get an idea of what it is by that name. It has many other names, just like me...lol!

I have many questions that I will ask here in this thread, I believe there are those here who can help me. For beginners I would like to open another thread soon about the Dharma Flower Star Calendar Portal, I feel it should be here considering the name of this forum and the name of this calendar, but first I would like to say hello, introduce myself, and get to know a little bit more about the members and the forums!

Hello and Bless All!

devotee
03 April 2008, 01:42 AM
Namaste Jozen,

Welcome to the forum ! :)

OM

Jozen-Bo
14 April 2008, 02:06 PM
Thanks for the Welcoming!

Jozen-Bo
20 April 2008, 11:48 AM
It appears that I can't start new threads. Is this normal, or is something wrong?

satay
20 April 2008, 11:29 PM
namaskar,

It appears that I can't start new threads. Is this normal, or is something wrong?

All members can make new threads.

Jozen-Bo
05 May 2008, 01:37 PM
Cool, I'll have to give it a try soon, when I am not so tired.