PDA

View Full Version : Namaste

Taipan
15 April 2008, 09:05 AM
Hello, i am a devotee of Swami Satyananda Sarasvati.
I began learning raja yoga and martial arts in 1985 and had my first spontaneous kundalini experience the same year.
Began lessons in Satyananda Yoga in 1986 and it was then, after reading some Biha Yoga books and talking with our swami, that I realised I had indeed had a Kundilini experience the previous year.
In 1989 I stopped training and attending classes as I realised how wide the gap was between my spiritual wisdom and my emotional maturity.
At the time I thought I was overly-detatched and therefore unable to engage emotional in relationships, etc. I was 29 years old and it was time for me to jump in the deep in and attempt to grow into a well rounded emotionally mature adult.
To cut a long story short, I have had many ups & downs since, backsliding many times and late in 2001 while in a relatively unhealthy and unstable condition Mother Shakti rumbled into action again. I have been balancing on a tight rope in a hurricane ever since and am only now beginning to stabilise. Kali yuga has been tough for many. The turmoil in Burma, Tibet the middle east, global warming and so on are testimony to that.
Since 2001, I have felt like an unwilling and under-prepared participant in an etheric war(psychic attack).
My Kundalini shakti was very volatile as I underwent a rapid purging.
For me this is in the past. I am simply trying to be honest in a concise manner.
Although, we have all witnessed much global turmoil, I believe mankind is finally beginning to wake up to the reality of our situation and the responsibility of our position as caretakers of this fragile planet. Albeit reluctantly, we are showing signs of expanding awareness and hopefully the wisdom of our guru's and the tireless work of the sadhu's and Bodhisattva's will finally be acknowledged.
Om Shanti
Hari Om Tat Sat
Hari krishna Har Hari