PDA

View Full Version : Greetings and Salutations!

TheLizardKing
23 April 2008, 08:24 PM
Hello all, hope this finds you well.
My names Blair Jonker, i live in Australia, and consider myself a huge fan of theology and Religions.
I've studied Christianity, The Baha'i Faith, Buddhism, Islam, Hinduism and MANY more.
I've read the Holy Scriptures, tried to unravel the mystery of Jesus Christ, Krishna, Baha'u'llah, Buddha and many other Prophets and God-men.
So far my attempts to find God haven't been succesful, although i see the beauty in all Religions and the wisdom in there messages (regardless of God)
I feel very attracted to the message of Jesus Christ, but Christian institution has destroyed that (Speaking more of Protestant Denominations then Catholic ones)
I hope to have alot of good conversations, and meet alot of awesome people.

Blair Jonker, AKA TheLizardKing.

Yaruki
24 April 2008, 05:50 AM
Welcome to HDF, I hope we can satisfy your hunger for knowledge here :)

devotee
24 April 2008, 07:58 PM
Namaste BJ,

So far my attempts to find God haven't been succesful, although i see the beauty in all Religions and the wisdom in there messages (regardless of God)

It is nice to know that you have studied so many scriptures. :)

Have you studied Advait Vedanta ? If not, I would recommend you do. I am sure all your questions will be answered.

BTW, you have come to the right place ! Welcome to the forum !! :)

OM

TheLizardKing
25 April 2008, 12:33 AM
Thanks all for the welcome, Devotee, i haven't studied the Advait Vedanta (infact, i haven't heard of it! although there are alot of Hindu Scriptures)
I will certainly look into it though :)

Indra
25 April 2008, 06:17 AM
Welcome to the Forum.