PDA

View Full Version : North and Southern Indians

Indra
24 April 2008, 07:00 AM
Are nothern and southern indians two distinct ethnic groups are they ethnically the same? I think they are ethnically the same but heard some people saying that southern indians are darker than northern indians, dont know how much that is true?

Arjuna
24 April 2008, 07:37 AM
Are nothern and southern indians two distinct ethnic groups are they ethnically the same? I think they are ethnically the same but heard some people saying that southern indians are darker than northern indians, dont know how much that is true?

Ethnically they are different. But i cannot say south Indians are darker, since both north and south are very different. The darkest Indians i have seen were in Orissa.

TatTvamAsi
27 April 2008, 02:40 AM

Generally speaking there are three distinctions between human beings; caucusoid, mongoloid, and negroid.

There are several "shades" inbetween however as far as "North" & "South" Indians are considered, they are NOT different ethnically. That fantasy was cooked up by racist colonialists to separate the two and turn them against each other. Color of skin is impertinent to this discussion as there are fair South Indians and dark North Indians.

The recent studies showing the genetic makeup of the South vs. North Indians created a stir because they arrived at a conclusion that basically said the "Brahmins" were more closely related to the European strain (NO! you're kidding!) whereas the South Indians were predominantly related to an African strain. This is complete nonsense and absolutely farcical. There may be subtle differences due to geographical location for thousands of years but "Indians", if classified together, fall under the "caucusoid" strain. End of story.

Funny thing is that this is how the total misinterpretation of the "Caste System" came about as the idiot Europeans and other westerners thought that "untouchables" and OBC's were shunned from Brahminical society because of their dark skin!! Hence the farce known as Aryan Invasion/Migration Theory was born and is still being supported by bigots and simpletons around the world (cough Witzel cough). "White" Aryans came and defeated "black" Dravidians. hahahah.. sounds like a video game to me.

I have a lot more to say on this topic but it's late and I need some shut-eye.

Subham.

Indra
27 April 2008, 02:44 AM
Generally speaking there are three distinctions between human beings; caucusoid, mongoloid, and negroid.

There are several "shades" inbetween however as far as "North" & "South" Indians are considered, they are NOT different ethnically. That fantasy was cooked up by racist colonialists to separate the two and turn them against each other. Color of skin is impertinent to this discussion as there are fair South Indians and dark North Indians.

The recent studies showing the genetic makeup of the South vs. North Indians created a stir because they arrived at a conclusion that basically said the "Brahmins" were more closely related to the European strain (NO! you're kidding!) whereas the South Indians were predominantly related to an African strain. This is complete nonsense and absolutely farcical. There may be subtle differences due to geographical location for thousands of years but "Indians", if classified together, fall under the "caucusoid" strain. End of story.

Funny thing is that this is how the total misinterpretation of the "Caste System" came about as the idiot Europeans and other westerners thought that "untouchables" and OBC's were shunned from Brahminical society because of their dark skin!! Hence the farce known as Aryan Invasion/Migration Theory was born and is still being supported by bigots and simpletons around the world (cough Witzel cough). "White" Aryans came and defeated "black" Dravidians. hahahah.. sounds like a video game to me.

I have a lot more to say on this topic but it's late and I need some shut-eye.

Subham.

VERY GOOD POST!!! The racists still claim the "aryan invasion theory"
http://www.hindudharmaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2883