PDA

View Full Version : India and China

Indra
07 May 2008, 06:35 AM
What do you think about China? What do you think about Chinese Anti-Commie Nationalists? Are Indian and Chinese Nationalists friends or enemies? For nationalists the communist government of china is sure not apprecciate but if china gets more nationalist and less communist would they be considered allies? Chinese are Asians and they have a similar culture to India (chinese buddhism + indian hinduism). China and India could be allies. Russia could be a allie of china and india too if the russians want to associate with their large asian part and not with their european part. What do you think about India+China?

sm78
07 May 2008, 10:31 AM
What do you think about China? What do you think about Chinese Anti-Commie Nationalists? Are Indian and Chinese Nationalists friends or enemies? For nationalists the communist government of china is sure not apprecciate but if china gets more nationalist and less communist would they be considered allies? Chinese are Asians and they have a similar culture to India (chinese buddhism + indian hinduism). China and India could be allies. Russia could be a allie of china and india too if the russians want to associate with their large asian part and not with their european part. What do you think about India+China?

If only politics was done for better of humanity, or even of a single country. alas.

sm78
07 May 2008, 10:32 AM

If only politics was done for betterment of humanity, or even of a single country. alas.

Sagefrakrobatik
13 May 2008, 07:38 AM

I asked a similar question to my international poltics professor who is Chinese. I asked him about the relations between India and CHina. He told me that they have been cooled for a while. There is still some border disputes but it is a less contentious issue than other parts of China. It would be interesting to see what would happen if India creates a triangular relation between China and Russia. All India would need next is Brazil.
One last point i want to make. My professor also explained to me that China's economic success of bringing millions of people out of poverty can be attributed to its large concentrated bureacracy. Comparitively, India was not as successful because its Bureacracy is largely decentralized.