PDA

View Full Version : Hi there!

Vivamis123
26 May 2008, 02:44 PM
My name is Vivian Amis. I am a stay at home Mom and recently became a grandmother for the first time : ) In 2004 I wrote my first book The Essentials of life - A healer's Journey to the Truth, on mystical experiences I encountered and in 2006 a follow up booklet: The Truth based on Jesus' s teachings. I am in the process of writing a new book: Reflections - A New Understanding.

I don't really know anything about hinduism, but finished reading a few months ago: I am That - talks with Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj and enjoyed it very much.

Even though I was able to relate and understand most of his teachings...I still have a question (or many)....but I don't know what it is. So I hope by communicating with "others" the question/answer will reveal itself ....if that makes any sense LOL

Kaos
26 May 2008, 06:13 PM
Namaste and welcome vivian,

There are many knowledgable people here in this wonderful forum.

Hope you find what you're looking for and your questions answered.

pranams

devotee
26 May 2008, 07:35 PM
Namaste Vivian,

Welcome to the forum ! :)

I still have a question (or many)....but I don't know what it is.

It takes time to be comfortable with understanding of Non-duality & the terms. "What Is" ( the Supreme Reality)) can be expressed only by negation because nothing what we can know or comprehend by mind can express That ( how can you express what cannot be expressed ?). So, your dilemma is not unexpected.

OM

Vivamis123
26 May 2008, 09:23 PM
Thank you for the welcome Kaos and Devotee : )