PDA

View Full Version : Great Country we Live IN

neeraj.kotnala
15 June 2008, 10:57 AM
I m a new member. Hav some thoughts for my beloved country. Every Indian know that he loves his country more than his desire. I want to make that feelings strong. When the name "INDIA" comes in ur mind, it will strike on urs heart. This is the passion of Indians. Show the all world that only Indian in this world who loves their country most. Our heart goes wet when we listen the name of Bharat. So last quotes are:-

Unan misra roman, sab mit gaye jahan se,
Kuch baat hai ki hasti mitti nahin hamari,
Sadiyon raha hai dushman dore jahan hamara.
Sare jahan se achha HINDUSTAN hamara

My India is Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harjas Kaur
07 July 2008, 01:14 AM
deleted

Jack_ripper
26 October 2008, 02:37 AM
I m a new member. Hav some thoughts for my beloved country. Every Indian know that he loves his country more than his desire. I want to make that feelings strong. When the name "INDIA" comes in ur mind, it will strike on urs heart. This is the passion of Indians. Show the all world that only Indian in this world who loves their country most. Our heart goes wet when we listen the name of Bharat. So last quotes are:-

Unan misra roman, sab mit gaye jahan se,
Kuch baat hai ki hasti mitti nahin hamari,
Sadiyon raha hai dushman dore jahan hamara.
Sare jahan se achha HINDUSTAN hamara

My India is Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, i agree to you. Our country was ruled and exploited, but India hit hard, now it's turning into a developing country. Good to see India is shining in all the aspects. Go India, Go :)