PDA

View Full Version : Could anybody please analyze my chart

Srinivasa
09 July 2008, 10:47 AM
Namaste,

Recently I approached an astrologer for a match; he told me something about my horoscope.

1) I have kalasarpadosha as all the planets except moon were placed between rahu and ketu.
2) 5th house is placed with a malefic ( Mars), so i will have problems with children.
3) 4th house has Papa-Argala, so i will have less intimacy with my wife.
4) 2nd house is placed with an enemy planet(Mercury).
5) 6th house is placed with an enemy planet(Saturn).

So, i want to know about my horoscope and started learning basics. Using an astro software I got my chakras and started digging into it. Apart from the above points I observed other things

Rahu is in my 7th house so my marriage is getting delayed.

Saturn is badly placed in my rasi chart, and debilitated in navamsa and has only 2 points in astakavarga; so my Saturn maha dasa (my next maha dasa) will not be good.

I want to know more about my marriage, marital life and career. Could anybody please analyze my chart.

I completed my graduation in the year 2003, and struggled to get a job till i got into a small company to meet my both ends in 2005 June. Later in November, 2007 I got a job in MNC. But i am not getting what I deserve (job position, salary). Many times I psychologically disturbed with the negative thoughts of marriage and career.

My details are:

DOB : may 20 1978
TOB : 3:05 AM
POB : Ravulapalem,Andhra Pradesh (16°46'37"N - 81°50'30"E)

Thanks & Regards
Srinivas

Arvind Sivaraman
01 April 2009, 11:19 PM
To improve the ethical and moral value , request you to do pariharam of Planet Mercury and Planetr Saturn

1)Mercury - Vishnusahasranamam
2)Saturn - Hanuman Chalisa

Recite daily.

yajvan
02 April 2009, 11:37 AM
hariḥ oṁ
~~~~~~

Namasté

1) I have kalasarpadosha as all the planets except moon were placed between rahu and ketu.

I have not looked at the chart and leave it to the others informed in jyotiṣ, yet contribute the following.

This dośa mentioned may be true, yet I would ask the intelligent astrologers that are revieing your chart on HDF to consider, is rahu leading into the other grahaš or is ketu? This makes a big difference and is a common error of this dośa.

praṇām

graha ग्रह- seizing , laying hold of , holding i.e. a graha ~seizes~ or influences the circumstances of the native. This is done via the tattva they manage and control.