PDA

View Full Version : Venus Dasa : Urgent help

nakai
27 July 2008, 12:50 PM
Hi,

The subject I am talking below is depressed during this time & he needs help.

He is running Venus Dahsa at this moment (Venus/Sun, then from august Venus/Moon)

His moon is in Vrischik (delibitated) rashi.

Please provide some answers about his:
Career (he wants to change job in August 2008). He earns well, but he is not able to use his talents in the organisation. Should he change job/will he be able to change job &

House matter - he is troubled by the fact that his brother does not earn, his brother & brother's wife are creating problems in his house hold. As a result he and his wife are bearing the pain. His parents impress on him that the subject & his wife are worthless, while the subjects brother & wife are very good.

Due to the above facts the subject wants to leave the house, but because he wants to support his parents in their old age he is not taking the step.

DOB: 22/02/1976
TOB: 21:35:00
POB: Delhi
Present location: Delhi

Please advice

Warm regards
Amit Nakai

vcindiana
27 July 2008, 08:20 PM
Dear Forum Fellow:

Your post suggests it is you that is undergoing a tough time. You are no different from most of us; we all go through the times of depression and elation. Most of us do not admit our weak moments of our lives; it is far easier to talk about our successes. At least you had the courage to post your plight.
I am not sure you will find a clear answer. One thing that has helped me immensely is to trust God and seek a professional counseling. Dynamics of family are very different, we all struggle with. There is no magic solution, you do the best with Love, let God does the wonderful thing to you. You cannot escape not loving your family. Best wishes.
Love………………VC