PDA

View Full Version : BYS/Sudarshan

Bhakti Yoga Seeker
11 June 2006, 04:12 PM
Seems my load is increasing over this thread.

with Bhavadasa being banned, I have to handle entire Brahma Madhva Sampradaya with ISKCON lineage also.

I can't speak for others here, but I for one and getting really tired of your trolling and propaganda. You have had quite a history of misbehavior here and thus have no right to complain. Since the first day of your registration, you have consistently brought up the actions of mods and admins, constantly complained that people were disrespecting your school, and constantly gone on and on about people being banned. It appears you keep bringing up this stuff completely off-topic with no other purpose other than to create a flame. It is obvious that you do not respect the discussion board and if it were up to me you would still be banned along with your other ID Jalasayannan. ~BYS~

NOTE: If your repetitive comments about mods, banned users, etc. were posted in the Feedback forum where they belong, I wouldn't mind. Yet you keep bringing this stuff up in regular discussion threads where other people are actually trying to have an intelligent discussion. I am asking you to please stop or I will report your posts.

Sudarshan
12 June 2006, 01:45 AM
I can't speak for others here, but I for one and getting really tired of your trolling and propaganda. You have had quite a history of misbehavior here and thus have no right to complain. Since the first day of your registration, you have consistently brought up the actions of mods and admins, constantly complained that people were disrespecting your school, and constantly gone on and on about people being banned. It appears you keep bringing up this stuff completely off-topic with no other purpose other than to create a flame. It is obvious that you do not respect the discussion board and if it were up to me you would still be banned along with your other ID Jalasayannan. ~BYS~

NOTE: If your repetitive comments about mods, banned users, etc. were posted in the Feedback forum where they belong, I wouldn't mind. Yet you keep bringing this stuff up in regular discussion threads where other people are actually trying to have an intelligent discussion. I am asking you to please stop or I will report your posts.

That is why you cant be a mod, which needs fairness and a broad outlook of things beyond personal whims and fancies. Why did you not just close a thread if it started flaming, why should the user be warned or taken action against?

Sometimes passions arise in the midst of discussions and they should not be taken seriously by the mods, other than to simply wind up the thread. I have had very heated discussions on CF where some debates have simply degnerated into violent flame wars and I even said that "I will destroy Christianity" in the midst of passion. I was neither warned nor banned, the thread was simply closed. Now I feel ashamed that I said that, but that is what that sometimes happen on boards. We do loose control and we never intend to say what we want to - the mod should understand human psychology first. Any person who posts abuses on the board often feels guilty after that, and if the board rules are flexible it gives such a person a chance to improve his ettiquette. If you show this person bad behaviour yourself, then it remains an ego clash and the issue is never resolved. Never feed the ego of another man, try to dissolve it.

A habitual troll can be identified and removed, if he breaches the rules periodically.

Bhakti Yoga Seeker
12 June 2006, 02:31 AM
That is why you cant be a mod, which needs fairness and a broad outlook of things beyond personal whims and fancies. Why did you not just close a thread if it started flaming, why should the user be warned or taken action against?

Sometimes passions arise in the midst of discussions and they should not be taken seriously by the mods, other than to simply wind up the thread. I have had very heated discussions on CF where some debates have simply degnerated into violent flame wars and I even said that "I will destroy Christianity" in the midst of passion. I was neither warned nor banned, the thread was simply closed. Now I feel ashamed that I said that, but that is what that sometimes happen on boards. We do loose control and we never intend to say what we want to - the mod should understand human psychology first. Any person who posts abuses on the board often feels guilty after that, and if the board rules are flexible it gives such a person a chance to improve his ettiquette. If you show this person bad behaviour yourself, then it remains an ego clash and the issue is never resolved. Never feed the ego of another man, try to dissolve it.

A habitual troll can be identified and removed, if he breaches the rules periodically.

From now on I am just going to ignore you. Enjoy your arguing with someone else. ~BYS~

Sudarshan
12 June 2006, 04:43 AM
Thanks, with your opposing attitute even with saintly figures like Sarabhanga, I am not surprised. I take it that you just dont have an answer. I hardly found a single post of yours where you ever "agreed" with anyone else.(unless it was pleasing to your ears). Any talk of caste, you immediately get tense and irritated. Any talk of Vishnu, and you are upset. Any talk of ISKCON and you loose sleep.

Sorry, I find your attitude of de-repping all Vaishnavas very much against the spirit of a forum. If you disagreed with what they said, you must provide your evidence and defeat them. Because of you, all Vaishnavas have negative reps and have run away ( one has minus 217!!). Never mind the shameless behaviour of some of them, and you have not shown anything better.

atanu
12 June 2006, 07:04 AM
Because of you, all Vaishnavas have negative reps and have run away ( one has minus 217!!). Never mind the shameless behaviour of some of them, and you have not shown anything better.

It may be better to to leave rating etc.to God.

ramkish42
12 June 2006, 12:56 PM

1. I do not understand how you read my statements are complaint
2. Jalasayanan is not my another ID but a friend of mine who is working in my same office. As I am setting up a office in Chennai, I had made it a rule that net surfing will be happening from only one machine, hence you are getting same IP address.
3. Respect goes with respect and disrespect goes with disrespect. I am arrogant on people who cannot give respect to other perceptors as such. No christian is worth enough to comment on Jehovah Witness as he can see many fingers are pointing at him too as betrayer of the religion - just to put it in the way your comparison goes. Every sect has its own place, I am only trying to find clauses that I can accept with the sect that is fully dissident from my sectarian practise
It is obvious that you do not respect the discussion board - Request you to show it to me, if it is really so, I am ready to offer my apology
if it were up to me you would still be banned - I am here for Shri Satay. I do not need a ban to go off, but a request from Shri Satay will do. Request you not to trouble yourself with elobarate procedure of banning, request your friend to send me an email, I will stop posting. I am not interested in hanging around a place as uninvited guest.
If your repetitive comments about mods, banned users, etc. were posted in the Feedback forum where they belong, I wouldn't mind
Neither I was giving a feedback nor commenting on Mod action, but expressing my inablity to dedicate time on Gita Satsang in toto. As some material was ready with me it was posted, for next posting, it will take time, and this is what I indicated it. I am requesting you again, if you found some of posting irrelevant, complex or wierd, ask for an explanation there itself before posting comments like this