PDA

View Full Version : plz help - marriage

shtl
17 September 2008, 11:44 PM
hi all

can anyone of the learned astrolgers please tell me when will i get married. nothing seems to be happening from last 3 years.when will i meet my groom. my details are

DOB:31/01/1982
time:23:59
place:sharjah,uae

Thank u in advance

Ekoham
19 July 2011, 06:54 AM
hi all

can anyone of the learned astrolgers please tell me when will i get married. nothing seems to be happening from last 3 years.when will i meet my groom. my details are

DOB:31/01/1982
time:23:59
place:sharjah,uae

Thank u in advance

Namaste Shtl,

Either you are married by now or you will be married in max 1 years time so don't worry. (Sorry I don't want to calculate month.) Do let me know the facts.

Rgds

Ekoham

shtl
10 January 2017, 12:33 PM
Namaste Shtl,

Either you are married by now or you will be married in max 1 years time so don't worry. (Sorry I don't want to calculate month.) Do let me know the facts.

Rgds

Ekoham
I am still not married

Anirudh
18 January 2017, 06:13 PM
Namaste

It is a general belief that Aquarian don't get married soon, especially woman take longer time to decide. Many of my friends are Aquarian, and they got married around 33 ~ 35.

On the lighter vein, it is better to stay away from marriage as it is a bitter pill to swallow.

BTW, in the last 8+ years you have made only 2 posts, just curious

Believer
18 January 2017, 09:42 PM
Namaste,

BTW, in the last 8+ years you have made only 2 posts, just curious
On a lighter note,
There was no change in the marital status of the OP, nothing new to report; that explains lack of posts.

Pranam.

Anirudh
19 January 2017, 01:36 AM
Namaste,

On a lighter note,
There was no change in the marital status of the OP, nothing new to report; that explains lack of posts.

Pranam.

Namaste Believer,
Fully agree with you on this... before marriage never wanted to know who am i :Roll:

PS: No offense intended