PDA

View Full Version : An appeal

itskuttamit
10 October 2008, 04:13 AM
namaste,

I got this mail in my messege box and i think it is a good place where i can post the contents of the mail so that it can be passed to millions.I hope you will help in passing the messege to as many people as possible.

I am posting the contents of the mail below pleae read that and please help the cause:

For ages the Hindu upper castes hated the lower castes so intensely that many converted to Islam. This is the reason for creation of our neighbors Pakistan & Bangladesh beside we have 25% & 7% population which are Muslims & Christians respectively.
The Christian missionaries are converting dalits & tribal by giving them money & showing tricks which shows Hinduism in poor light.

Christianity & Islam both preach violence like killing of heathens & Kaffirs respectively.

The New Testament & Bible sanctions killing of heathens (Hindu idol worshipers) from earth that's why they are always hungry for their blood.

Wherever the Christian have gain majority they have stopped the entry of Hindus namely in the states of Nagaland & Mizoram, where one needs permit.
In Kashmir no Hindus can buy land or property whereas Kashmiris can buy properties anywhere in India.

In Koran the idol worshippers (Hindus) are called Kaffirs & Muslims are encouraged to kill kaffirs which will please the Allah & thus they can enter paradise after their death where they will get divine beauties for sex.

In India it’s fashionable to send children to convent Schools such as Xavier’s, Francis or Columbus where they get catholic (Jesus) education which ruins them of their Hindu culture & gradually cannot relate to Hinduism. Thereby the entire family becomes rootless. Therefore I appeal to everyone to learn Sans krit & also to do some regular pujas. One should also read Bhagwat Gita & the Vedas. Further every Indians must wear their traditional dresses while in home or in a social gatherings.

We are in a mission to reconvert everybody into Hinduisms through love & persuasion, for that we need money & people therefore I appeal to everyone to send contributions for this noble cause. We want to build Schools, Orphanage centre, Vocational training institute & medical unit in every district.
Also please open your house for the poor Hindus,educate them help them financially & spiritually which will help them to stand in their own feet.

Please forward this mail to everyone.