PDA

View Full Version : Aum Namah Shivaya

Sw Shiv Giri Baba
10 October 2008, 02:09 PM
Namaste to All
I`m English with a lifelong passion for yoga and spirituality - especially Sanatana Dharma and Hinduism. To find more about me see my website: www.yoga-sadhana.org

Nuno Matos
11 October 2008, 05:50 AM
Namaste

Hello Baba, wellkome to HDF.

atanu
11 October 2008, 07:56 AM
Namaste to All
I`m English with a lifelong passion for yoga and spirituality - especially Sanatana Dharma and Hinduism. To find more about me see my website: www.yoga-sadhana.org (http://www.yoga-sadhana.org)

Namaste and welcome Giri Baba,

I visited your site. Do you have any relationship with Arthur Osborne, by any chance?

Om Namah Shivaya

Sw Shiv Giri Baba
19 June 2009, 01:55 PM
Namaste / Vannakam
It is with shock I realise it is so long since I came into this group and have done nothing to contribute. This year I celebrate 40 years of teaching yoga and will celebrate with a special evening on 23 September (right in the middle of Navaratri I believe). For that evening I am raising funds to go to the Arunachala Reforesting organisation and also to Survival Iternational. I am also running a Summer School of Yoga in August with all profits going to the Telford Hindu Cultural Resource Centre in Telford Shopshire of which I am a trustee. We are currently buying a building to convert into a temple, yoga studio and library/study centre etc. So I am pretty busily involved in seva, bhakti and yoga !!!!