PDA

View Full Version : Namaste All

Ram
24 March 2006, 05:42 AM
Namaste All,

I am Ram, and a close friend of Satay. Just wanted to say hello.

Thank you Satay for inviting me, and for setting up a nice board. It looks very much like the board in CF. Hope to become a regular member here.
:)

satay
24 March 2006, 09:22 AM
Namaste All,

I am Ram, and a close friend of Satay. Just wanted to say hello.

Thank you Satay for inviting me, and for setting up a nice board. It looks very much like the board in CF. Hope to become a regular member here.
:)

Hey Ram!

Your only mention allows me to collect good karma. ;)
Nice to see you here. Haven't seen you in a while at the hindunet or the CF. I trust that everything has been okay with you. Let's get some debates going here. :)

satay

Ram
24 March 2006, 09:57 AM
Hey Ram!

Your only mention allows me to collect good karma. ;)
Nice to see you here. Haven't seen you in a while at the hindunet or the CF. I trust that everything has been okay with you. Let's get some debates going here. :)

satay

Of course God bless you and take away your karmas.;)

I have been too busy with work and business, so did not visit CF. There is constant belittling of others over there, and ever since I got a warning there I did not post, and that was several months ago. Will check again if anything has changed. :)

I dont think I posted on Hindunet. Are you referring to HinduAwakening forum, which had Rahul and sanaa? I dont know - what is going on with these forums? Hope you are doing well too...I have been out of touch for a while.

You want a few debates?? Sure, if I have some time.

satay
24 March 2006, 10:13 AM
Of course God bless you and take away your karmas.;)

I have been too busy with work and business, so did not visit CF. There is constant belittling of others over there, and ever since I got a warning there I did not post, and that was several months ago. Will check again if anything has changed. :)

Nothing is changed on the CF. Same so called 'ex-hindus' always keep beating the same drum about how "hinduism is satanic and evil".
I have had several discussions about it with the mods there but all to no avail.

I don't think I posted on Hindunet. Are you referring to HinduAwakening forum, which had Rahul and sanaa? I dont know - what is going on with these forums? Hope you are doing well too...I have been out of touch for a while.

Yes, I meant HinduAwakeing! hehehe too many forums to keep track off. That discussion group is now dead as some members thought I was being too harsh in my stance on hinduism. They wanted to mould me into a gentler 'hindu' who should be pleasing everyone like themselves but that is impossible for me to do. :D

You want a few debates?? Sure, if I have some time.
obviously, we will need someone like nirotu here to make things interesting. If you have his contact, you might want to invite him here. I actually liked the guy!

satay