PDA

View Full Version : I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim

paarsurrey
02 November 2008, 10:16 PM
HiTruth knows no barriers of time and space, race or color.Man is born in this world with the will and mercy of the Creator of Heavens and Earth. It is not an individual’s discretion where to be born and when to be born. One is born anywhere on the time axis or the space axis; and is responsible for search for Truth. It is better for him to place himself at different points on both the axis and observe his status in relation to Truth; this might help one remove one’s illusions and thus mend his ways, then one can steer his ways on to the true path again and set himself on a new point of understanding, maybe elevated than before.I accept Mirza Ghulam Ahmad 1835-1908 as the Second Coming of Krishna/Christ or Maiterya/ ImamMahdi or Divine Guide of the present era. He is blessed with calling himself a Muslim- a submitter to truth in peace; and this is what one should be in real terms. A Christian or a Jew or a Hindu or a Muslim, etc, should be a submitter to truth in peace. I am a very ordinary follower of him. The Question is why?Because he has been guided by GodAllahYHWH and my following him does not hinder my path of following Krishna, Moses, Zorotushtara, Abrahm, Jesus, Socrates,Cyrus, Muhammad and other truthful persons born anywheres and anytimes in the globe; with whom God spoke one to one or face to face. This natural wisdom, or Revelation or Word of God from God’s mouth; endowed on him from One on High open new vistas of understanding.I have no problem in accepting Krishan/Krishna a DivineGuide.My question to my Hindu friends/brothers in humanity is: if you were in Krishna’s time; would you have accepted him or rejected him? If you would have accepted him (I pray you would have); under what criteria/principles? If you would have not accepted him; why and under what criteria/principles? I must say you must find the truthful criteria; as that would prove, in my opinion, that you don’t have a blind faith or an illusion; but a research based faith or a faith with eyes. If Jesus falls within your criteria; would you accept him a DivineGuide?ThanksI am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim
P.S.Sorry for the paragraph errors. I have tried to edit it; but I could not succeed.