PDA

View Full Version : Anybody please help me..

alap_shah
22 November 2008, 02:16 AM
Namste to all.

I am new user of this forum.

I request anyone of the learned member to help me.

I am having problem that my engagement happened 2 times and and it broke 2 times.

Now i am having fear that am i having good married life or not? Anybody please guide me shoud I marry or not.

My birth details are

Amrish Shah
20/02/1980
19:38 p.m
Ahmedabad (023:03:N)(072:40:E)
india

Would appreciate your humble help.

izi
24 November 2008, 10:22 PM
do whatever your heart tells you, I guess...

praytell...why did you break off the engagements?

alap_shah
27 November 2008, 04:25 AM
I was in a situation there was no option..

Best Regards
------------
Alap Shah

Ali
02 December 2008, 09:01 AM
Hang in there and see what happens. If it's not meant to be, then God will not make it happen. Have faith in God, he's there to worry for you.

alap_shah
15 December 2008, 03:22 AM
Up to 28th of my age i was the person who really expect god to worry about me atleast for even a single point to survive in life.

But now?

I donot believe in help from god. It's all my karma which decides my fortune.

Best Regards
------------
Alap Shah

izi
30 December 2008, 07:59 PM
Sometimes it all turns out for the best anyways, since we can't see very far down on the lower rungs of the ladder of the many tiered body of light we have to just guess that there are more good things in store for us than bad, I think that is how it works. But times can be very trying which in some cases I have to fall back on more of a Buddhist outlook, where one desires not, crave snot and is very self reliant. In realization of all, that is, us being a omnipresent omniscient singular creation, not separate at all can really help with loneliness sometimes and even unravel mysteries of why people behave the way they do.

Realize you have more power than you might know of...in more than many ways you are, in fact, god...so help yourself by tapping into your hidden potential and you can do great works.