PDA

View Full Version : Yoga, Spiritual Science, and Mind Over Matter

Bhakta108
30 November 2008, 11:36 PM
The spiritual world is free from death, rebirth, old age, disease and misery. PK force is apparently such an energy which has the power to permanently solve for the inherent problems associated with material existence. As the material particle increasingly disintegrates, the worlds of antimatter and atomic energy naturally emerge. There is much more information on the most reent breakthrouhs in the world of PK. Very exciting stuff. I suggest researching "This Is PK" on Google or AOL, and it can change your whole outlook on spiritual science/yoga.
Bhakta David

Hiwaunis
12 January 2009, 07:25 PM
The spiritual world is free from death, rebirth, old age, disease and misery. PK force is apparently such an energy which has the power to permanently solve for the inherent problems associated with material existence. As the material particle increasingly disintegrates, the worlds of antimatter and atomic energy naturally emerge. There is much more information on the most reent breakthrouhs in the world of PK. Very exciting stuff. I suggest researching "This Is PK" on Google or AOL, and it can change your whole outlook on spiritual science/yoga.
Bhakta David

Om Shanti,
What is PK force? My understanding is that without a physical body death, rebirth, old age, disease and misery are all impossible. Are you implying that we can have lives as spirits w/out a physical body? Also, science is a part of the physical world. Science has its limitations.

Om Shanti

rcscwc
09 September 2009, 01:54 AM
What is PK force? My understanding is that without a physical body death, rebirth, old age, disease and misery are all impossible. Are you implying that we can have lives as spirits w/out a physical body? Also, science is a part of the physical world. Science has its limitations.

In dim light you see a hose, but take it as a snake. You not only think it is a snake, it does appear as a snake. After that your physical reactions are dictated by that snake, which-is-a-hose. Not only that you might actually "see" it moving too.

How do you explain it except that mind can "alter" your physical realities.