PDA

View Full Version : BHAKTHI.

narayanan
05 December 2008, 01:30 PM
NAMASTHE EVERYONE, Anyone tell me why maharshi vedha vyasan wrritten mahabharatham for which king.share me that story.What is true bhakthi what do mean by bhakthi.

PRABHU P
06 December 2008, 11:24 PM
Namasthe Shri Narayan ji

The Vyasacharyal is one of the incarnations of Lord Sri Mahavishnu. In the Kaliyug as the grasping and parakram are very less to the people he had split the vedas in to various parts, also so benevolent that he is, given to the world the 18 puranas. Sri Mahabarath was dictated by Sri Vyasacharyal and the scribe was Lord Sri Vinayaka.

All the time remembering the deeds and gunas of Easwara or Bhagavan is called bakthi. The base is the showering of the unequivocal love on the moorthi one worships. There are nine types of Bhakthi that are discussed. One may refer to the Narada Bhakthi Suthra for further enlightenment. The senior members may throw more light on the subject.

Chanting of Nama of the Ishta Devatha Moorthis is specifically prescribed for this Yuga for easy salvation and getting the materialistic benefits. What ever the path one pursuing, all activities as per the Yugadharma, will be incomplete or have obstacles. These gaps will be filled in by the chanting of names. This form is vaible to both the Saguna and Nirguna Bhakthi.

I request the senior members who have more sasthra Gnana to carry on the thread.

With best regards,
PRABHU P