PDA

View Full Version : Saffron is better than Blue

Eternal Law
25 March 2006, 10:06 AM
Don't you think Saffron colour will be more attractive and much better for Sanatana Dharma forums than this shade of Blue?

What do you think? :)

devisarada
28 March 2006, 07:59 AM
I agree, saffron is a much better colour than this steely blue. I have seen this blue being used in a number of Christian forums, and I strongly believe we should have a distinctive look.

Eternal Law
28 March 2006, 12:29 PM
Satay you should change this blue shade into saffron....Don't make Saffron Background. Background was ok.

Ram
28 March 2006, 12:46 PM
I think saffron background is too bright!

satay
28 March 2006, 01:56 PM
I made some changes here to the color but still I don't think this is what we want. It doesn't look good with the over all blue thing...
The thing is that even if I change everything meaning all headers etc. to saffron the buttons etc. are all in blue and I can't change the color of these unless we modify each image....

I think I need to go through a designer to come up with an over all distinctive look for the site based on a light shade of saffron otherwise it will be too hard on the eyes. I will speak to a friend of mine about this...but this will take time, I am sure... for now...let's stick with the blue...

what do you guys think?
satay