PDA

View Full Version : good dream?

eshwaar
17 February 2009, 03:44 PM
lately for th last 2 yrs or so ive been having dreaming about variouse gods and godeses, all in either a form of a picture or a murti. but i had one the other night and i was somthin i had never felt, or seen before in a dream. i dreamed that i was in varanasi, but i had never been there before in my life neither has my family were from trinidad. In my dream i was in some sort of ashram and i reconized it as being in varanasi and myself and other devotees were there praying there were a couple of stone and gold mutris and suddenly there was water flowing out from the murtis or around it, im not sure of that but it was somehow connected to the mutris, and then the really weird part was that the murti of sri geanesha got up and put a tika on my right had and then one on my forehead, needless to say that i was on cloud nine when i had this dream. but through experience i know that dreams are a figment of our subcounsiece, and to most astrologers dreams dont hold any importance at all. but dreaming about god is not soomthin that is normal at all. i was hoping that there is an explaination for all this. maybe there is somthin written in some scrioture that could help me to explain this? or maybe some one with experiance or knowledge on this could help me out and point me in the right direction. thank you

Pretnath
18 February 2009, 10:47 AM
Namaste eshwar, :hug:

Your dream could be a chek of previous birth or a call from Varanasi.

Try to understand what the picture saying in dream, what are they showing, focus on the directions and principles.

eshwaar
18 February 2009, 12:47 PM

Your dream could be a chek of previous birth or a call from Varanasi.

Try to understand what the picture saying in dream, what are they showing, focus on the directions and principles.
it was a spiritual pilgramage, but also i had the deep feeling that i was finally home. it felt so safe and warm, it felt so familair, like i had to been there as if im sappouse to be there..........also i think in the dream that someone indicated that it was varanasi, that is how i knew it was varanasi......

Pretnath
19 February 2009, 08:17 AM
it was a spiritual pilgramage, but also i had the deep feeling that i was finally home. it felt so safe and warm, it felt so familair, like i had to been there as if im sappouse to be there..........also i think in the dream that someone indicated that it was varanasi, that is how i knew it was varanasi......
Namaste eshwar,:hug:

It looks that OM is telling you something, you do not need to tell everybody about it openly.

This is up to you to identify the meaning ie what the picture is saying to you, if the picture is calling you that means there is a call for you.
This happens sometime when a call true from heart comes out it reaches the destination.

But if the picture is not calling you try to understand what it want to tell you.

eshwaar
19 February 2009, 02:48 PM
Namaste eshwar,:hug:

It looks that OM is telling you something, you do not need to tell everybody about it openly.

This is up to you to identify the meaning ie what the picture is saying to you, if the picture is calling you that means there is a call for you.
This happens sometime when a call true from heart comes out it reaches the destination.

But if the picture is not calling you try to understand what it want to tell you.
sorry but i dont understand but what do u mean by om?

Pretnath
21 February 2009, 09:12 AM
sorry but i dont understand but what do u mean by om?

By Om I mean The Superior God. You can see om written on the left corner of HDR logo at the top.

Now Mahashivratri is coming on 23rd feb. This time be more careful about the picture it might tell to something you have to do.

Hari Om