PDA

View Full Version : I'll prove the Nazis wrong - ANCIENT ARYANS WEREN'T WHITES/NORDIC

PrimeDirectives
27 February 2009, 05:34 PM
DEVAS
The neo-Nazis/Eurocentrists are always claiming that the Aryans must have been Whites or Nordics just because they portray Devas with golden hair but they never mention the male Devas also have golden-cheeks, golden body, golden eyes, and golden nails.

The colors of gods are usually represented as yellow, though blue/black are not uncommon.

No god (except the albino Shri Balarama and Shri Mahagauri) is actually ever mentioned white!

ACCORDING TO THE Dharmaśāstra:
Indra -> Pita (yellow)
Yama -> Syama (dark blue)
Varuna -> Sphatikabha (clear/transparent like water)
Kubera -> Vuvarna varna (gold)
Agni -> Suvarna varna (yellow)
Vayu -> Dhumra (smoky brown)
Isana -> Rakta (red)

------------------------
P. 71 "Encyclopaedic Dictionary of the Dharmaśāstra : K-M" By Parmeshwaranand

srivijaya
28 February 2009, 09:47 AM
My friend, I would not worry about the things such racists claim. Some people can only feel confident in themselves if they are able to put others down and insult them in some way.
They don't represent main stream opinion in the West and exist on the fringes - usually the internet - where it's easy for any loner to claim membership of some kind of master race.

Namaste

TatTvamAsi
01 March 2009, 11:58 PM
My friend, I would not worry about the things such racists claim. Some people can only feel confident in themselves if they are able to put others down and insult them in some way.
They don't represent main stream opinion in the West and exist on the fringes - usually the internet - where it's easy for any loner to claim membership of some kind of master race.

Namaste

Unfortunately, this is not entirely true. ALL schools/universities in the west still hold on to the pathetic Aryan Invasion Theory as fact and 'teach' the students as if it is sacrosanct. Any attempt at correcting their idiocy is immediately labelled as "Hindutva" and "Hindu nationalism". I tell you, liberalism, both in India and the West is the most idiotic 'movement'.

I urge you, and others, to read "Invading the Sacred: Hinduism Studies in America". It clearly describes how the bias in entrenched in the ivory towers of the west and block any attempt at correcting the many fallacies, of which one is the AIT.

Namaskar.

srivijaya
02 March 2009, 03:17 AM
My reply was to address the ludicrous claims of the Neo-Nazis PD mentioned. My post did not address what is taught in universities, as PD didn't raise this point and I am in no position to give an objective comment on the current state of academic thought regarding the "Aryan Invasion Theory".

From the little I have read, it would appear that the picture was way more complex that this theory can accommodate. Nowadays it seems to be quite discredited. I do know, from my correspondence with an Indian professor and historian, that Indian archaeologists have done some remarkable work on the Indus Valley Civilization.

In any case I would hesitate to identify the work of serious academics with the racist agenda of the Neo-Nazis PD mentioned.

PrimeDirectives
13 March 2009, 01:54 PM
Most Indians whether Dravidian Southerns or Aryan Northerns are of the SAME RACE - THE MEDITERRANEAN (BROWN) RACE.

This race is a division of the Caucasoid Race. We may be different shades of Brown but we are still of the same bone structure. Our skull structure is Mediterranean.

There are a few South Indians around coastal areas that look Mongoloid (Chinese-looking) but that's because they've mixed with the Indonedia/Malaysian peoples. Most Indians, whether Southerns or Northerns are of the Mediterranean Race.

Indra
05 October 2009, 11:08 PM
Neo-Nazis are inferior minds, they make me angry. We sons and daughters of india are the true Aryans. India is the LAND OF ARYANS. THE MOTHER OF ALL RELIGIONS and THE CRADDLE OF CIVILIZATION.

http://news.iskcon.com/files/photos/swastika.jpg

rainycity
11 October 2009, 02:53 AM
Agni is described as flame haired and butter backed, since Agni is fire.
Surya is described as golden or golden haired, since Surya is the sun.

Why would the description of devas' appearances have any relevance to the appearance of the ancient aryan people? Devas are spiritual beings, not people, right?

Western scholarship veiws the religion of the Rig Veda as primitive which is why it would assume that the aryans would depict their gods as white if aryans were white people.

Prevelance of blond hair, and blue eyes in northern european people is linked to a spread of the genes during the ice age. Prevalance of ginger hair in the british isles and scandinavia is because with very little sunlight, people would lack vitamin D and succumb to rickets. The ginger mutation includes the body's ability to produce sufficient vitamin D on its own, nature selected it in places like ireland.

Anybody of any race can be born with blond or ginger hair, or green or blue eyes. But lots of people being born with it in a population is a european phenomenon. Although it is seen in a lesser extent in central asia and places like northern pakistan, for the aryans to be characteristically blond they would have to have migrated from northern europe, which is highly unlikely. Although the closest language to sanskirit is lithuanian, and blond hair / blue eyes is more prominent there then anywhere else in the world. Another theory is that the aryans migrated from southern ukraine or russia, and blondism is prominent in northern russia which could have spread down south. But its very unlikely that the aryans came from europe and there's nothing to indicate that indo-aryans were nordic in appearance.

Ekanta
17 October 2009, 11:50 AM
Im pretty sure Aryan means noble, as in dominated by sattva - white.
The dark people (sometimes interpreted as dravidians) would then not be about skin colour, but persons dominated by tamas, darkness.
If you go beyond body-perspective that is (and I'm sure Veda do that).