02 April 2009, 03:58 PM
features of Vishaka nakshtram

yajvan
03 April 2009, 10:06 AM
hariḥ oṁ
~~~~~~

Namasté satheesh,

features of Vishaka nakshtram

Do you wish to finish your thought or question?

Satheesh
06 April 2009, 02:29 PM
People arround me made scared abt telling Vishaka nakshtram symptoms.Is it really that much bad in borning Vishaka nakshtram?

yajvan
07 April 2009, 08:16 PM
hariḥ oṁ
~~~~~~

Namasté satheesh,

Viśākhā विशाखा nakṣatra नक्षत्र is a dharma nakṣatra. How can this be 'bad' ? One would have to ask what graha-s reside in this location? Or is it the the lagna¹ position? Also what pāda ( which 1/4th division) is the graha or the lagna residing?
This nakṣatra is owned by 2 devatā - Indra and Agni. It is a location where Yama (saturn or śani) is exalted hence a strong dharma location.

It is also filled with energy ( agni) , 'vigor and vitality' - these are words called out by the jyotiṣa K.T. Shubharan.

With this energy there is lots of transformation , change. Its said one is not too attached to traditions and likes new venues. Discovery in oneself and in the world would be a feature of this person.

So, without knowing all the specifics i.e. other locations of graha-s , the D9 chart, etc. one location in the zodiac to predict or say 'good or bad' is not wise. Its as if one said this book is 'good' or 'bad' by looking at its cover and nothing else. The title ( Viśākhā ) looks rewarding, now one needs to read the chapters ( the divisional charts, the natal chart, etc.)

you mention,

People around me made scared about telling Vishaka nakshtram symptoms
To the unwise, a rope on the floor looks like a snake. Not to worry, you know 'you' better then the others.

praṇām

words

lagna लग्न- the point of the ecliptic which at a given time is upon the meridian or at the horizon i.e. the point when one is born, this nakṣatra was rising on the eastern horizon.
pāda पाद- a quarter , a fourth Part (the fourth of a quadruped being one out of 4); so pāda is also ~ foot~ and the nakṣatra has 4 of them. Each foot or pāda = 13º20' divided by 4 = 3º20'= 1 pāda

Satheesh
10 April 2009, 04:04 PM
Thanks for response...

This is my birth chart..

DOB -29- August -1979
Time 5.50 PM