PDA

View Full Version : This guy

sunyatisunya
19 April 2009, 12:45 PM
For the past few months I had been speaking through to someone from another message board. We spoke about meditation, spirituality, religion, etc. He hadn't replied to my mail in the past few days so I figured something was up. I went back to the board and read a stupid thread entitled "Do you believe in Heaven?" and he had posted this there:

I believe in eternal life given to me by Jesus Christ through my faith in him http://nirvana2.com/smilies/sunglas.gif

and Buddha can't promise you that. or some eigh armed octopus lookin deity.

WHAT NOW, SON?

The stupidity of some people annoys me so much. I spent months speaking to this guy about meditation and different spiritual traditions of the world to try and broaden his scope since he was so ignorant of everything except the sort of watered down Christianity he "practices" (doing nothing except going to church on Sundays and having "faith" in Jesus). This is what he learned from it - more ignorance.

satay
24 April 2009, 06:41 PM
For a frog living in a well, the walls of the well are the world. Why should he believe you that there exist anything outside of the well?

shian
27 April 2009, 12:19 AM
let Jesus put the forg and take in Heaven , from high place maybe he will see much better .
Yes true peoples is have different stage to understand spirituality, this is why Baghavan speak many teachings.

But we cant angry for the lower understanding peoples , because we also cannot guaranttee he will be better good if he stay in our religion or believe.... so... lets pray for them...

practice the things wo make our mind in SHANTI is true bnefit of RELIGION
but if the practice make our mind CHAOS that is already far away from GOD and only wasting time for these such wordly things , what he talk is not GOD , that is talk about his self EGO, not GOD

talking about GOD is make mind SHANTI
if the talk is make mind CHAOS so that is DEMOND not GOD