PDA

View Full Version : Please some one help me regarding my job

rampskota
11 May 2009, 02:13 AM
Hi all the learned people.... I think that I am going through a bad phase of my life from the last 10 months....

I lost my job on 27th june 2008 and did not get any job till now..I am not sure when I would be getting a job again...
Below are my details.. can anyone please help me out and tell me what to do... Please give me only jyothishya advice as per my grahas...

Name : Rajesh
DOB : 11 Mar 1981
Time :7:12 AM
Place : Chirala Andhra Pradesh
Rasi :VRISHABA
Nakshatram : Kirthika
Lagnam : Meena

And from past 2 months I am getting snakes in my dreams once every 2 weeks... in one of the dreams a snake bit me.. and in the other dreams there were snakes... where I killed a snake once... and in other dream my brother was fighting with them.....

Please some one advice me and tell me any pariharas/Pooja's I need to do... and when I would be getting a job...
Right now am in US

rampskota
11 May 2009, 03:32 PM
please some one help me on this
i will be really great full to you

Znanna
11 May 2009, 05:08 PM
My dear rampskota,

I am no jyothishya expert so I can't offer more advice than for you to patiently await such to direct you, or alternatively to broaden your scope of questioning.

Namaste,

ZN

rampskota
12 May 2009, 01:13 PM
I am not sure what kind of broaden you are saying...

Znanna
12 May 2009, 08:03 PM
It may be that you need to seek additional means of revelation and context.

For example: your neighbor needs something done, which you can do. They will compensate you for your labor in some form. Helps them, helps you. No joyotish involved.

ZN