PDA

View Full Version : Great Master of this Age - Mata Amritanandamayi (video)

Proud Hindu
10 July 2006, 02:16 PM
I'm posting this here because I can't find another subsection where this really fits..

This thread is dedicated to my guru Mata Amritanandamayi Devi, or Amma/Ammachi for short. Ammachi is a great Satguru, a Self-Realized Master, born in Kerala, but who now belongs to the world. Some see Her as a Saint, others as a embodiment of divine love, others as the Goddess Devi Herself in a human body.

Ammachi was born in a poor fishing village, but now travels around the world, She has a very large following in the west as well as in the east. I believe She is one of the few genuine great souls of our age. In this dark age of Kali Yug, where materialism, greed, and false masters have become the norm, it is refreshing to get a breath of fresh air, to see someone who practices what they preach, humility, compassion, all the qualities of a true Mahatma.

Amma is famous for giving darshan, blessing and embracing Her devotees individually, sometimes thousands at a time. It's very moving and inspiring even just to watch Her. So here's a short video of Her Darshan... enjoy: :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lwTAYeyv9U