PDA

View Full Version : Recent Activity

satay
17 May 2009, 12:40 PM
Admin Note

Namaskar,

In the past few days there have been many posts where Forum rules have been broken.

Please note that Flaming other members and personal attacks are against the rules of the forum.

Please report any posts that you think is breaking the forum rules instead of 'tit for tat' attacks.

New members should note that this site is for Positive presentation of Hindu Dharma. Forums for abrahamic religions exist here so that those religions can be discussed in light of dharma. There are no active muslims or christians here to defend any anti christian or anti muslim propaganda.

I request any hindu who is interested in exposing the (un)truth of christianity or islam to kindly post on christian or islamic forums on the net. I can personally redirect you to several such forums.

Any posts that are against the rules of the forum will be edited or deleted. Please save us all some time and follow the forum rules.

Thanks,

Znanna
07 June 2009, 10:24 AM
Namaste, Satay,

I must object to your editing of MahaHrada's recent posts.

While I concede your authority to do so, in my opinion you deleted valuable insights which he took time to share with us.

I didn't find what he or any of the others in that thread to be highly offensive, rather a spirited debate of seminal philosophy was taking place; yes, passion sometimes preceded courtesy but that happens at times.

Please put his comments back, at least long enough for those of us who found them valuable to be able to save them elsewhere.

Thanks for your consideration, and your time and efforts in making this place for us.

ZN

MahaHrada
07 June 2009, 11:01 AM
I appreciate that Satay has invested effort to prune out unneccesary parts, that distracted from appreciating the more valuable content.
And anyways if we are all one i did delete and prune the posts.
After all this forum should present Hindu Dharma in a favorable light.
That doesn´t mean that i regret my postings but why leave an unnecessary reply when the cause , the offence itself, has been eliminated?

Znanna
07 June 2009, 11:39 AM
Namaste,

Yes, editing seems to be a constant :)

I count myself fortunate to have been there, seen that.

Satay, I withdraw my request, lest I divert from the discussion.

ZN