PDA

View Full Version : Namaste from PA, USA

narenrh
24 May 2009, 10:41 PM
Namaste,

I am Narendra from Pennsylvania state of USA. I came to US in 2005 for work. Before I came to US, I have been busy in my education and then busy in working in the IT companies. Was following our Sanatan Dharma rituals but never got a chance to sit and think about it. It was an express life.

Now that I am in US, and have more time to myself and family, instead of working round the clock as I did in India, I started digging deep into our Hindu religion as I was missing all the festivals and culture, which made me to crave for it. I then realized its basically Sanatan Dharma and how important it is to be proud of being a Hindu and not just a living being.

I am joining this forum to know more about our religion as a faithful follower, as a skeptical follower and as a blind follower. I want to be all of this as I think that's the only way I could gain insight into my religion rather than just being a blind follower. I am very pleased with all the people in this forum as there's lot of activity going on and that's exactly the right place to gain some peace for my wondering (wanting to understand) mind.

Dhanyavaad!

Sherab
17 July 2009, 04:17 PM
Hello, I am IN PA as well, in the easton area. :)

What temples have you been to?

Eastern Mind
17 July 2009, 05:09 PM
Welcome Narenh: There is a lot of information stored on these forums. Search away, then ask.