PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

YoungSpiritualSeeker
15 June 2009, 05:27 AM
Hi, I just recently joined this forum, as I've been interested in Hinduism, and other Eastern paths and spiritual systems for awhile now, and I'd love to learn more. I'm 22, and from London, UK, I've just recently finished uni with a degree in Human Rights. As you can tell from my username, I'd consider myself a spiritual seeker, I can't really say if I want to completely commit to Hinduism and become a Hindu or become a full Buddhist, right now, I just want to learn about them, and see where it takes me.

Anyway, I've taken a look around the forum and read some really cool posts, I have a few questions too to ask, so, I hope to get to know some of you.

David.

Znanna
15 June 2009, 04:17 PM
Welcome, David.

ZN

Eastern Mind
15 June 2009, 05:39 PM
Hi, I just recently joined this forum, as I've been interested in Hinduism, and other Eastern paths and spiritual systems for awhile now, and I'd love to learn more. I'm 22, and from London, UK, I've just recently finished uni with a degree in Human Rights. As you can tell from my username, I'd consider myself a spiritual seeker, I can't really say if I want to completely commit to Hinduism and become a Hindu or become a full Buddhist, right now, I just want to learn about them, and see where it takes me.

Anyway, I've taken a look around the forum and read some really cool posts, I have a few questions too to ask, so, I hope to get to know some of you.

David.

Well, start asking. There will be varied responses. Welcome.
Aum Namasivaya

YoungSpiritualSeeker
18 June 2009, 10:37 AM
Thanks for the welcome, and I will definitely start asking questions :).

David.