PDA

View Full Version : REM Enlightened newbie

Zardozi
18 July 2006, 08:51 PM
:Namaste: :Bow: :Kowtow:

Namascar everyone. The last two years of my life have been enlightened so to say by vivid dreams speculated by a numinous being. To decribe one dream it goes like this:

This dream was pure majic. I was in desert. Above me was some kind of huge meteor. Across the way, maybe 1/8 of a mile was someone or something. This Wizard had magical powers, where is used some kind of spell to lift me up to the bottom of the meteor, which was a giant cd player. I held the cd BBC Sessions-Led Zeppelin. The Wizard lift me up and down three times as I searched on the album cover the song All Of My Love. Each time he lift me up I could not find and play the song. With the spell cast on me, I felt so much majic inside me, it is undescribable. After the third lift, He lifted me up in front of the meteor for me to see a giant glass bowl being filled with cosmic coagulating space sand that just poured out of the sky and became a substance underwater. Than circling the bowl, was a green snake, that when I began watching, a hand was in the sky, and showed me what seemed to be a majic trick where he placed a lizard onto the snakes tail and it morphed completely into the snake. You could see the attached drawing I made of the dream.

This dream has lead me into following Hinduism. I have had a sequence of other amazing dreams if you can follow. My initial question is that where can I find direct information about hinduism beliefs of death and the afterlife.

Zardozi

Zardozi
18 July 2006, 10:46 PM
In this 1st dream I had there was a group of people that tried to steal my car on the left side. When my car was suddenly moved to where it is pictured. In between I was walking around thinking of what to do when along a wooden fence I looked up - and the sky was filled with dirty air. There was also something like a silo where I looked up. I ended up standing and viewing with 2 other guys who seemed like they were helpers. from picture viewers point of view and saw this beautiful Goddess or Angel with hair that extended out behind my car embrassing it. SHe came down in the form of a paper thin silhouette behind my car and magically painted it like a garden with a tree and 3 distinct branches that closed off the passenger door. I woke for what I felt was a blessing of PURE Religious protection all through my body.

Deko
http://img84.imageshack.us/my.php?image=enlightenementreviseddk3.gif

satay
19 July 2006, 03:47 PM
namaste,
Welcome to the forums!

jaggin
27 July 2006, 06:40 AM
:Namaste: :Bow: :Kowtow:

Namascar everyone. The last two years of my life have been enlightened so to say by vivid dreams speculated by a numinous being. To decribe one dream it goes like this:

This dream was pure majic. I was in desert. Above me was some kind of huge meteor. Across the way, maybe 1/8 of a mile was someone or something. This Wizard had magical powers, where is used some kind of spell to lift me up to the bottom of the meteor, which was a giant cd player. I held the cd BBC Sessions-Led Zeppelin. The Wizard lift me up and down three times as I searched on the album cover the song All Of My Love. Each time he lift me up I could not find and play the song. With the spell cast on me, I felt so much majic inside me, it is undescribable. After the third lift, He lifted me up in front of the meteor for me to see a giant glass bowl being filled with cosmic coagulating space sand that just poured out of the sky and became a substance underwater. Than circling the bowl, was a green snake, that when I began watching, a hand was in the sky, and showed me what seemed to be a majic trick where he placed a lizard onto the snakes tail and it morphed completely into the snake. You could see the attached drawing I made of the dream.

This dream has lead me into following Hinduism. I have had a sequence of other amazing dreams if you can follow. My initial question is that where can I find direct information about hinduism beliefs of death and the afterlife.

Zardozi

This seems a bit obtuse for a reason to follow Hinduism.

I have interpretations of this dream from a Christian perspective. This dream appears to be a warning that you have been playing around ignoring the fact that the world is about to end vis a vis the meteor. The serpent or dragon has always been a symbol of the sideral and represents time. the sands in a bowl also represent time and the fact that it is running out. The morphing of the lizard into the snake represents the change in the sideral that takes place at the end of the world when time goes away and those who are in the Kingdom of God live forever. Hinduism may not help much with this because it is tied into the multiple lives thing which is time related but I am not familiar with any Eden like knowledge in the vedas.

I think the car dream has to do with a guardian angel that is trying to lead you to the garden of Eden before the end comes.

Ablaze
27 July 2006, 08:30 AM
My initial question is that where can I find direct information about hinduism beliefs of death and the afterlife.

Namaste Zardozi,

Hindus believe in reincarnation, and life in the astral lokas inbetween lives. What a person experiences in the afterlife realms is based on his/her karma and his/her state of consciousness when he/she departs their physical body.

Ultimately, we seek liberation from death and rebirth in the physical and astral worlds.

Have you read the Bhagavad Gita? An overview of Hindu metaphysical teaching is given by Sri Krishna in the Gita.

Zardozi
28 July 2006, 05:50 PM
Namaste people,
I am still reading the Gita as I am right now up to Chapter 10. I did not kow the definition of opulance so I have not continued yet.

Jaggin -
The meteor dream may very well have christian perspective as the significance of the hand that came from the sky was distinctiivley white. The car dream however had a female, so I am sure as its pertanence to hinduism. From other dreams I have had i am convinced of a dream state battle of religious dieties while I am in REM. If you view this website it has other dreams I have had excluding other significant dreams I have had of a world that is going to end and change. I had another dream where I was a king cobra flying slowly up a field with a coiling slither coming to hover over a nude indian? woman floating with her hands out to her sides in a garden setting, when I approached her breasts I looked up to the right to see an opening through a fieldway and awoke. These dreams have also directed me into learning about who is Lord Ram and his posssible involvement of such a thing if there is called the invisible war. Maybe this information is more acute into why this has lead me into hinduism. This is difficult explaining, but have to explain the realness of the feelings i have felt in these dreams like no other one could imagine.

http://desifrens.com/?L=gallery.gallery&user=1179&gallery=61

Zardozi

Ablaze
29 July 2006, 07:13 AM
I had another dream where I was a king cobra flying slowly up a field with a coiling slither coming to hover over a nude indian? woman floating with her hands out to her sides in a garden setting, when I approached her breasts I looked up to the right to see an opening through a fieldway and awoke.

Namaste Zardozi,

The symbolism of this dream sounds like it could have something to do with Kundalini Awakening?

Zardozi
29 July 2006, 09:32 AM
yes, Ablaze... It does sound very much like a Kundalini awakening. Thanks for teaching me something. What do you think about the green wizard dream? Also at a young age of four, i had a dream when i said I did not believe in God in the evening.... This dream had a powerful blue person wearing a crown that picked me up and threw me down off my bed, i guess for saying that. I've done some research about blue and green people but have only found askewed? information.

Zardozi

*edit - Could Kundalini experiences be something that is induced by a third mysterious party or is it something that is only derived from the deep inner self consciencesness? From the kundalini awakenings I've been having, I'm thinking they are induced by a third party(s).

Ablaze
31 July 2006, 05:55 PM
What do you think about the green wizard dream?

Namaste Zardozi,
Sorry, I could not tell you what that dream means.

[/quote]Could Kundalini experiences be something that is induced by a third mysterious party or is it something that is only derived from the deep inner self consciencesness? From the kundalini awakenings I've been having, I'm thinking they are induced by a third party(s).[/quote]

third party? I know Kundalini can be awakened by a Shaktipat Guru. Have you had any contact with such a person? perhaps someone is guiding you from behind the scenes.