PDA

View Full Version : It is hard to find your own posts

DavidC
22 July 2009, 05:23 PM
There is no option to list your own posts, and when I search for mine in the search it actually only shows some of them. Maybe I would be notified if anyone replied, but I forgot if that is the case....

Eastern Mind
22 July 2009, 05:29 PM
FAQ gives most of this information. There is an option for getting an email for example. If you browse, I'm sure you'll find out this info.

Aum Namasivaya

DavidC
23 July 2009, 05:14 PM
FAQ gives most of this information. There is an option for getting an email for example. If you browse, I'm sure you'll find out this info.

Aum Namasivaya

I see now that there is an email notification option. However, it does not completely help when there is no option to list your own posts and when you search for your username it only shows some of your posts. People would have to go back through all the forums to find their posts manually if they did not set notification....

DavidC
11 September 2009, 06:00 PM
I found out that this problem is another Firefox problem. I use GNU/Linux but probably there is some other browser on it that will work.

rkpande
11 September 2009, 11:49 PM
Try going to your cp as another user you get all treads posted or replied by you

DavidC
03 October 2009, 06:26 PM
This is not a problem for me anymore. I might have been searching my old username but now searching also works fine in firefox.