PDA

View Full Version : Other Category

Bhakti Yoga Seeker
25 March 2006, 09:47 PM
What is interesting and useful about this forum is that there is no need in most forums for an "other" category because due to the nature of the forums and sub-forums, it is already built in. For instance, the scriptures section will have sub-forums for each kind of scripture but if you'd like to talk about a scripture that isn't one of those listed, the scriptures forum itself is there automatically for discussing scriptures in general or to discuss the "other" ones. In case anyone hasn't noticed this, I thought it was worth bringing up. Any forum that has sub-forums acts as a "general" or "other" forum when posting in that forum but NOT in one of its sub-forums. If any of you find that this is not convenient and would recommend another method, please discuss! Namaskaar! :) ~BYS~

Namo Narayana
28 March 2006, 08:54 AM
What is interesting and useful about this forum is that there is no need in most forums for an "other" category because due to the nature of the forums and sub-forums, it is already built in. For instance, the scriptures section will have sub-forums for each kind of scripture but if you'd like to talk about a scripture that isn't one of those listed, the scriptures forum itself is there automatically for discussing scriptures in general or to discuss the "other" ones. In case anyone hasn't noticed this, I thought it was worth bringing up. Any forum that has sub-forums acts as a "general" or "other" forum when posting in that forum but NOT in one of its sub-forums. If any of you find that this is not convenient and would recommend another method, please discuss! Namaskaar! :) ~BYS~

BYS , i saw this. In Philosophy you would see the thread Describe Advaita Vishist advaita and dvaita which was common to all the philosophy put in under philosophy.