PDA

View Full Version : Am new here!

Homersaurus
30 July 2009, 06:06 AM
Namaskar everyone,

I have just registered to use these forums and feel privileged to be able to do so.

This is my first post and I am not certain that I have put it in the right area so forgive me if I have gotten it wrong.

I am hoping that someone will be able to give me the meaning for the mantra set out below and tell me how best to chant it. I understand from another website that it is a powerful mantra to be used for immediate help.

"Om Kshipra Prasadaya Namaha"

Basically, a very close friend of mine is going through some troubled times and is at risk. She is unable to follow things well at the moment and I thought that I would dedicate my worship of the Lord Shiva with this mantra for her benefit so that she recovers from her troubles quickly.

Thank you so much to everyone

Spiritualseeker
30 July 2009, 06:13 AM
Namaste,

Welcome.

This is what I found

Aum Kshipra Prasadaya Namah
Kshipra means immediate. If some danger or negative energy is coming your way and you don't know how to get rid of that danger, with true devotion, practice this mantra for quick blessing and purification of one's aura.

source http://www.iloveindia.com/spirituality/gods/ganesha/special-mantras.html

I am sorry I tried to find a link to a youtube video with the chant, but could not locate one.

Homersaurus
30 July 2009, 06:40 AM
Namasate Spiritualseeker,

Thank you so much for your help, it is greatly appreciated.

Regards.

Spiritualseeker
30 July 2009, 06:42 AM
Your welcome. Hopefully someone can post a link to audio sound on the chant.

Here is another good link on a set of different mantras:

http://ganeshasgirl.wordpress.com/2007/08/04/mantra-opolis/

Homersaurus
31 July 2009, 12:17 AM
That's great; thank you for the link.

I have taken a look at the sites but wonder if you are you able to suggest a suitable mantra that I can devote to assist others at all please?

Your assistance is most appreciated.