PDA

View Full Version : Prayer request!

Spiritualseeker
04 August 2009, 08:45 PM
Namaste,

Please make prayers for me. I am taking a biology course and it is extremely difficult. I barely understand anything in it and the Professor has too many demands. Please Invoke Lord Ganesha or your deity of choice for me. I would much appreciate it and it would generate good compassionate Karma.

-Juan

surtibadshah
04 August 2009, 11:13 PM
SS remember one thing, people can advise and pray for you but what really help us is ourself. if you dont act no matter how much we pray we dont get reward.

if you are weak in that subject, try taking help from friends, teacher understanding it better that is what really matters. there is a saying , "God help those who help themselves".

but ya our prayers are with you.

devotee
05 August 2009, 06:21 AM
Please make prayers for me. I am taking a biology course and it is extremely difficult. I barely understand anything in it and the Professor has too many demands. Please Invoke Lord Ganesha or your deity of choice for me. I would much appreciate it and it would generate good compassionate Karma.

Dear SS,

Hindus strongly believe in Karma i.e. action. "Karma Pradhann Vishva kari rakha, jo jas karahin so tas fal chakha" ===> This world has been made by God giving highest importance to "action" .... you get result depending upon your action !

Yes, prayer to God helps but don't forget to do what you can do. God has given you teacher, a good mind, means to study & many things for you to succeed. He has left one thing to be done by you ... that is study. God will certainly come to help you as some friend, someone ... something that will show you the way. Remember, in Mahabharata, Krishna did lead Arjuna in the war but it was Arjuna who had to do the fighting . .... and there is nothing which is tough in study ... you have to find out the "way" with a cool mind to study a particular subject. There is a proper way to study each subject. Just figure it out & stick to it.

So pray and study ... & pray & study !

Best of Luck...

OM

Spiritualseeker
05 August 2009, 06:46 AM
Namaste,

Thank you both for the responses and reminder. I am trying to read all these chapters, but when it comes to reading biology it seems like i am just reading empty words without comprehending it. I am hoping to comprehend atleast some of it. I am going to do some of my assignments today. So I am trying my best Ill try a little harder :)

-juan