PDA

View Full Version : Siva Sutras

Spiritualseeker
07 August 2009, 01:07 PM
Namaste,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny6ntTTQjbc&feature=related by the Noble Paramahamsa Nithyananda

OM Namah Sivaya
OM Tryambakam

Spiritualseeker
07 August 2009, 01:53 PM
Namaste,

Just some notes I took from the talk

Sri Siva Says:
"Attention between eyebrows
Let Mind be before Thought
Let Form fill with Breath Essence to the top of the head
And there shower us light"

Between the eyebrows is the third eye called anyachakra(please correct me if im wrong).
There are atleast 5,000 techniques for the Third Eye.

We must continuously work on the Third Eye.

If you give attention to the Third Eye, it will activiate energy and consciousness.

"Let Mind be before Thought"
means: Let you be aware before the thought arises.

Commenting on this it is said that the responsibility of the Trinity, Brahma the Creator, Visnu the preservor, and Siva the Destroyer is in us.

In your mind you do this work continuously.

You create the thought, maintain the thought, and suppress or kill the thought.

If you don't do all those three things then you will become Parabrahma, Existence itself.

So, if we are aware before the thought arises and neither Create, maintain, or Destroy the thought then we are Existence.

OM

Spiritualseeker
07 August 2009, 01:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGo0QEYVSQM&feature=related

Deeper Understandings from teachings of Shiva by Paramahamsa Nithyananda

Description

From the works of living enlightened master Paramahamsa Nithyananda. In this clip taken from discourse titled, " See Light Within", Swamiji tells us about the greatness of Shiva. Shiva is a Master for all kinds of beings -- his compassion is infinite and He does not say No to any being. The uniqueness of Shiva Sutras is the conscious levels in which you are living will determine what you can get out of it. Therefore these sutras can never be misused or misinterpreted. The same sutra will give you a whole new understanding to you if you grow. It will awaken a whole new energy in us since we are now ready.

Sherab
07 August 2009, 02:28 PM
Thank.

I believe the correct spelling is "ajna" chakra - that is, with the sanskrit letter ञ. as compared to the typical sanskrit na sound as न.

namaste

Spiritualseeker
07 August 2009, 03:39 PM
Namaste,

I bow to the Siva within you.

Thank you

OM Namah Sivaya
-juan