PDA

View Full Version : Hi! I am Tushar!

aroratushar
19 August 2009, 02:40 AM
Greetings to everyone,

I am Tushar:)! I am new in this forum. I live in India. For the first time, I have joined a forum based on Hinduism. I am proud to be a Hindu and a vegetarian Brahmachari:D. I have opened up my own new website at: http://www.lawsofbrahman.com in which I have given essays on Brahman as well as other information. Thanks,

Tushar

Star
19 August 2009, 05:48 AM
Namaste!

Welcome Tushar, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. :) You're very lucky to live in India!

aroratushar
19 August 2009, 06:17 AM
Namaste!

Welcome Tushar, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. :) You're very lucky to live in India!

Thank you for saying that! :) I enjoy reading and writing the knowledge of Brahman. Yes India is the place where the Brahmanas know how to distinguish between good and bad, and I have achieved the level of this wisdom due to my experience.

Tushar.

sunyata07
21 August 2009, 02:46 PM
Namaste Tushar,

You are very welcome here at HDF. :)

Eastern Mind
21 August 2009, 03:01 PM
Thank you for saying that! :) I enjoy reading and writing the knowledge of Brahman. Yes India is the place where the Brahmanas know how to distinguish between good and bad, and I have achieved the level of this wisdom due to my experience.

Tushar.

Welcome to HDF. I pray you have you come to share and learn. You make a fairly bold claim there. Please contribute to some of the ongoing discussions. Your contributions would be most welcome.

Aum Namasivaya