PDA

View Full Version : T-Shirts

Tirisilex
20 August 2009, 02:17 PM
I'm getting ready to make a bunch of T-shirts from pictures that I have drawn.
There is one picture I'm not sure of using though.. I thought I could get some opinions on the matter.. I drew the names Krishna and Ishvara together surrounded by flowers and glowing.. Is it ok to use both names together like this? Krishna on top and Ishvara on bottom..

yajvan
20 August 2009, 08:38 PM
hariḥ oṁ
~~~~~~~
Namasté

I'm getting ready to make a bunch of T-shirts from pictures that I have drawn.
There is one picture I'm not sure of using though.. I thought I could get some opinions on the matter.. I drew the names Krishna and Ishvara together surrounded by flowers and glowing.. Is it ok to use both names together like this? Krishna on top and Ishvara on bottom..

I think I'd ask myself one question - are my actions a form of bhakti or a form of profit?

From here you can decide.

praṇām

Tirisilex
21 August 2009, 12:03 PM
It's not about profit.. I want to put the money earned to charity. But how does that answer my question?

Eastern Mind
21 August 2009, 12:43 PM
Vanakkam:
If you were to show the picture, it might help.

Most likely there would be a great many differences from Hindus ranging from liking the idea to indifference to outrage. in the end it is up to you and you alone. For me personally, very little offends me, and basically anything for charity is a good idea, l but that's just me.

Aum Namasivaya