PDA

View Full Version : Samskara Shuddhi

Tirisilex
24 August 2009, 02:51 PM
It is my understanding that Samskara Shuddhi is the cleansing of past Karma..
I've searched high and Ive searched low and I cannot find anything on how to practice this.. any help??

bhaktajan
24 August 2009, 03:11 PM
What have you done now?

You may begin by fasting completely on the 11th Day after the full-moon [from dawn of that day until dawn of the next day, the 12th].

Alternatively, you may e-mail your photo and whereabouts to:
INTERPOL -- Attn: General Secretariat

Tirisilex
24 August 2009, 03:26 PM
eMail INTERPOL?? Aren't they Copyright police or something?

Eastern Mind
24 August 2009, 06:07 PM
There are many ways to 'clean' karma. (reduce, ease, hasten, slow, and other such words are also used) Are you interested in these or just this one particular way you mentioned? But you can't dissolve it or run away from it. It sort of follows you around.

Aum Namasivaya

brahman
27 August 2009, 12:14 AM
It is my understanding that Samskara Shuddhi is the cleansing of past Karma..
I've searched high and Ive searched low and I cannot find anything on how to practice this.. any help??

These sciences can't help you anymore,a result of energetic imbalance between chakras is an almost continuous feeling of dissatisfaction. When the heart chakra is agitated, people lose touch with feelings and sensations, and that breeds the sense of dissatisfaction. That leads to looking outside for fulfillment and continue to work with the past karmic responsibilities.

One needs to be physically fit as well to drive his mind on the desired path. Kindly go on with practicing hatha yoga.

Brahman