PDA

View Full Version : One problem, two solutions.

rcscwc
25 August 2009, 02:07 AM
One problem, two solutions

It is very much natural to show case the best of you. You present your best side to your wife, your children, your boss, your subordinates.
It is also natural that you get what you deserve.

Exd
33:23 And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen

Now God shows his back parts to Moses
(The Divine Mooning)

Although God is too shy to let Moses see his face, he does permit a peek at his "back parts."

What is meant by "back parts". The prominent among them is ASS, is it not.
Couldn't God do something better. Like giving him special divine eyes for a minute or so??? Or was moses shortchanged??? Now could he not give him some divine sight ??? He could, but could he ??? He did not. So he could not.

So he showed what he had best of.

When Arjun wanted to see Lord Krishna in His full cosmic glory, Krishna provided Arjun with divine eyes, and showed his full cosmic glory, but not the "back parts".

The precedent was there, the situation was ditto the same, both Moses and Arjun wanted to see God in actual form. Neither could see God with mortal eyes as they would have been burnt. Mose's eyes were covered, Arjun got divine ones.

But Arjun got a deal, Moses got ass??? In both cases God showed what the other deserved. And also the best that God had, in the best way.