PDA

View Full Version : namaste,

Bholenath
05 October 2009, 11:23 PM
reverences to the you and the supersouls within you.

I am saiva for the last nine years. Before that I was introduced to Sanatan Dharma by hare-krishnas. I came here out of deep ignorance about dharma on aliens, when I saw of what the community was about I decided to register to share some questions. To introduce myself I want to say simply that I have realized nirvikalpa-samadhi shortly after starting doing hatha-yoga when I was only 21 yo and as a consequence of such evolutive success I was admited to know dharma in a Gouranga mandir in Buenos Aires. I am westerner. Born christian, like you the Indians like to say, although I think that is discussable:D... I think in the west we are all born simply mlecca and dalit and that's it... and if you haven't the conciousness to chose it when you are a toddler and are baptized, then it's just not fair:D ...

I took diksa in western India in early 2000s... I lived in Puna and WB and Katmandu for three and a half years when my worst nightmare came to happen: having a problem and being taken back to the west. But it was quite not a problem to be at what formerly was "home"... now, if you want to know how a Hindu lives in a parish environment, I will ask you serious attention for the future, please, when I start telling you how reactionary and spiritually backward they can be sometimes.

Eager to ask, tell and discuss with you and very happy of finding this community I let you a

Om namaha Shivaya

and a

jaya Nitay-Goura!